Aussie $ Bargains from the US
I just bought;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140695967902?...K:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140690493532?...K:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

for just over $330 including freight, anyone else using the Chatterbox/IPhone combination?

Use the Ebay.com site instead of Ebay.com.au for bargains.

In politics stupidity is not a handicap.
Napoleon Bonaparte .
Just be aware that if you get pulled over and the cop is on the ball you may get pinned fot the helmet without the aussie standards sticker.
Very nice prices though buddy.
Cheers
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
I know, there was a previous thread about compliance stickers, Ive got an old HJC sitting in the garage, it won't mind if its sticker goes missing :)

Napoleon Bonaparte .
Sorry but, I don't know about the chatterbox either when I go for a ride I don't want to talk to people Lol2
(08-02-2012, 01:30pm)redkatana Wrote: I know, there was a previous thread about compliance stickers, Ive got an old HJC sitting in the garage, it won't mind if its sticker goes missing :)

The stickers aren't removable. Look close and it has void stamped in the sticker. When you lift the sticker this becomes more prominent.
/
Minor annoyance, been riding since 1980 and never had a walloper looking for a sticker on my helmet. I got it so I can listen to my mp3's and answer the phone without having my helmet cabled into my IPhone. The flip front looks pretty cool though, no more having to take my helmet off paying for fuel :)
Napoleon Bonaparte .
(08-02-2012, 01:30pm)redkatana Wrote: I know, there was a previous thread about compliance stickers, Ive got an old HJC sitting in the garage, it won't mind if its sticker goes missing :)

Cant pull stickers off a big VOID will appear
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
There are places to obtain said stickers.....but I'm law abiding and wouldn't know anything about it really.
I've never been helmet checked, but I know others who have.

I also remember someone died in the UK with a non-UK spec
helmet and the insurance dramaticaly reduced the payout
to his widow and children.

Not trying to be judge and jury. I have a US spec Simpson helmet,
just be aware.
I just bought a Yoshi R55 full system from the US for under a grand delivered, then saved around the $50 mark with the conversion rate. Winning...
Late time I bought a single Yoshi can from Springwood
Suzuki for the Mrs SV650, a mate bought BOTH an SV can
and an FZ1 can from the US, delivered to his door for less
than I paid.

I dont mind supporting Aussie manufacturers.
I always buy Radguard's made here, but im not getting
bum-f*cked by 100% mark up for someone just to
post stuff on.
Spill the beans CJ :-)
Napoleon Bonaparte .
I'm not sure I know what you mean redkatana.....and if I did, I certainly wouldn't post it on a public forum.
Isn,t all this helmet stuff just bulls##t just another way for governments to make alittle extra cash helmets are all made to a high standard but you get a fine for wearing one that has not got a certain sticker on it but did that helmet leave the country of origin with the ozzy sticker on or does someone just slap it on when it gets to the country so the middleman can whack a extra couple hundred bucks on it of which the government probably gets tax from.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
I've been looking at a new helmet.....and the price varied from $800 to $1200 for the same helmet with the same graphics between 4 different stores.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)