AHC WSBK MEETUP
EY GUYS, thought id post a couple of piks i took from the WSBK and the ride up. Feel free to add any piks of your own!, sorry if i jumped the gun on BAZMAN haha :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jake, Thanks for the photo's, I enjoyed the day.....Hope you never got pinged on the way home!
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
Sat night tea at cowes.Good to put names to the faces at last.Good line up of bikes.Missed the sunday photo shoot cheers all.great weekend.I stayed at a friends place at the island.bloody sun night lightning storm was a cracker.hope some of you guys were`t in the caravan park sunday night.Was deafing at time,and rained like hell.Was ok sitting in the lounge.Couple of photos of bikes.                     .Cheers all.See some of you at wardys at easter..
Nice pics guys! Clap Pi_thumbsup

.....will post mine up when we get home later on this week (...we're takin' the LONG way home!!)

Coolsmiley
(27-02-2012, 09:13pm)grantxr6t Wrote: Sat night tea at cowes.Good to put names to the faces at last.Good line up of bikes.Missed the sunday photo shoot cheers all.great weekend.I stayed at a friends place at the island.bloody sun night lightning storm was a cracker.hope some of you guys were`t in the caravan park sunday night.Was deafing at time,and rained like hell.

Lol3 how about hiding under a tarp, camping at the track! water pouring off all sides, river running thru the middle. should have seen us Lol3

At least the the weather had the decency to stay good for the racing.

Got a VERY wet arse on the way home tooo.

Loved every minute of it! Pi_thumbsup
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Hi Guys,

Great shots,Clap

It was great meeting you guys,
The trip was good on the way back, hope you all got back safe.Pi_thumbsup

Thanks to all those I met at the WSBK weekend. Very Happy I had a ball over the weekend and the wealth of knowledge available and the willingness with which it is given is fantastic. Will never remember the names but I am keen to make the next Tathra meet.. As for afterburner... well wet is wet but still had a ball..Scary Managed to cover 4700 kms on the way home and the new bike was a blast. Especially anonymously....Wm