G'Day
G'Day guys,

I'm the proud owner of a 1999 Copper / Silver GSX1300R Gen 1 Hayabusa. I was half mobbed by some members while I was at the Superbikes 2012 at Phillip Island and I decided to say hello.

I'm based in Sydney's Sutherland Shire and am looking for some more people to go riding with who are as passionate about Hayabusas as I am. I'll upload some pics of the bike when I do a download from the camera.

Look forward to meeting everyone at the next meet.

Cheers

AT (gr8pub)

Welcome , Don't judge the rest of us by those rowdy bastard's you met ,
We know who they are .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
G'day gr8pub,

Welcome to the AHC mate!!

Sounds like ya may have bumped into a couple of us down there....was that at the track? or on Sat night in Cowes while we were havin' some dinner and talkin' BS?!?

We got LOTS of members in your immediate area......and myself, Dale, Dave and a few others are only just down the road in the 'Gong area!! Pi_thumbsup

If ur ever keen for a run to Robbo pie shop or Kanga Valley (when and if the roads ever dry out? Undecided) gimme a call or send me a text, and work permitting, I'll join ya for a run!!

keep it fun,
bazman
0419 292 632
Coolsmiley

WelcomeWelcomeWelcome
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
Welcome aboard gr8pub,
Looking forward to meeting ya mate .. I'm down in the gong with Bazman and Dave.

Cheers .. Dale
Welcome - I was looking for a copper/silver before I got mr purple.
didn't make it to the WSBK this year - going to MotoGP instead.
I sometimes meet up in the Gong to do the KV loop but more often I often ride the putty or bells line if you're interested in heading up there?
Cheers, Pete
[Image: 27535_125512297482400_7285_n.jpg]TOASTY!
Cheers for the Welcome Gents!

Bazman, I met you in passing on Saturday Night in Cowes. I've been to the GP on a few occasions but this was my first time at WSBK. It was great!

With my Shift Work, weekends off tend to be sporadic, but I'll definitely get in touch when I've got one off. When is the next big meet for NSW members?

I look forward to riding out with y'all soon

AT (gr8pub)
sounds like ur roster is as crap as mine is.....what sorta work do ya do, gr8pub?!?

welcome aboard mate
every corner tells a story
Welcome aboard, it was a good weekend. I got down to the track again this weekend for the historic races. Hopefully, you get back down to the island for the Moto GP in October.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
Welcome :)
Okay wheres the pickies, love to see pickies.... welcome :)
Rosebusa
The copper-heads are certainly the quickest of the whole lot of Gen 1s. They way are faaast!!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Welcome to the Club mate. Good of you to not get discouraged by the houligans you met Lol3 Enjoy Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Welcome to team chaos