Replacement Gen II fuel pump?
Hi all, I have been reading the gen II's should have the fuel pump replaced with something a little bigger if you want to run a 30+ hp shot of dry nitrous. Has anyone here done this mod? if so what pump did you use?
This is one of my on-the-go projects. Shouldn't need to go bigger pump on the gen II using ECU Editor, however, if you want a bigger in-tank pump try Bosch 040 (pn: 0580254040).
On the gen 2 ECU Editor should be able to dump almost a swimming pool load of fuel in there with the twin injectors also, 1340 to 1440 was only a very minor change like 2 % Biker
.....340 LPH, I reckon it would fit with mods to in-tank bracket that would require a tape measure n hacksaw, however, Camel's Bosch may fit straight in;
http://www.jegs.com/i/Aeromotive/027/11142/10002/-1

There is a much better fit intank Bosch for up to 300hp
will try and get the number, had one listed a yr or 2 ago
it fits straight in place of the original pump, better fit than the Walbro that is slightly too long and the walbro outlet is again slightly undersize and can leak off pressure at higher pressure settings
Bell 
(02-08-2012, 10:58am)Maj Wrote: There is a much better fit intank Bosch for up to 300hp
will try and get the number, had one listed a yr or 2 ago
it fits straight in place of the original pump, better fit than the Walbro that is slightly too long and the walbro outlet is again slightly undersize and can leak off pressure at higher pressure settings
Is this it Maj ? Bosch 69420

Don't believe everything you read;
http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-69420-Origin...motorcycle
I like the part about not fitting your suzuki hayabusa
Yep thats the one
Its an Audi pump with a plastic outer cover, remove the cover and its pretty much a drop in fit to replace the pump
Not a replacement for the filter & regulator assembly ,just the pump
usually if your pump is worn out the filter needs replacing too

Had and fitted one with no problems, also done the walbro but this fits much easier
(02-08-2012, 09:08pm)Maj Wrote: I like the part about not fitting your suzuki hayabusa
Yep thats the one
Its an Audi pump with a plastic outer cover, remove the cover and its pretty much a drop in fit to replace the pump
Not a replacement for the filter & regulator assembly ,just the pump
usually if your pump is worn out the filter needs replacing too

Had and fitted one with no problems, also done the walbro but this fits much easier
Would like to bypass the intank reg all-together & use external reg mounted directly onto SAE Outlaw billet fuel rail for the supercharged job. What do ya reckon, just drill the guts out of the OEM reg ?
On my zx14 i pretty much copied what a mate Bones did with his turbo
ran a walbro intank pump, and no plastic filter , but a steel or copper or hose from the pump to a bulkhead fitting to exit the tank
from that bulkhead fitting to filter and fuel rail, then to a little Sard regulator, exiting the reg back into the tank via the std outlet
OEM plastic sort of places limits on what can be done so i prefer to chuck it away
Pump is hose clamped to the original filter supports