I want a 1441 cc
lightbulb 
Had it all explained why HP far less than expected.
OEM cams as indexed n stroker base plate.
Should have done with adjustable sprockets n degreed.
-----next attempt Undecided
You can reindex the crank sprocket
for turbo with .080 spacer placing the crank sprocket forward 5 splines puts the cams at OEM timing
from 05 onward this means cutting a spline tooth out of the crank sprocket with a chainsaw file as the switched to master spline that yr
works for both gen 1 and 2

goto work on my dislexia ;)
Thanks Maj. Never seen that before.
The Speed Sensor has now been shipped.
I will then take it for a ride and see how it goes.
The only reason I used that head was because the one I ported with the 395/378s failed the leak down test. Got an air powered valve lapping tool coming now. Next time will vacuum test all 4 properly. Never did really get it right after bending that exhaust valve on the previous. By memory the base gasket is about 2.8mm which is a bit more than 0.08".
Do you think a Gen2 Intake & Gen2 Intake as exhaust with adjustable sprockets would be a good combination at say 106/108 or 108/110 for a 1580 road bike ?

Quote from Gary Evans on his web site
http://azbiketech.yuku.com/topic/1095/Re...ms?page=-1
In my example a .080-inch cylinder spacer is added with any base gaskets. Since the OEM base gasket is .010 inch this represents an increase of .070 inch. My measurements of the Hayabusa cam sprocket yielded the following numbers.

34 teeth
6.4mm chain pitch
2.731 inch sprocket pitch diameter
8.57534 inch sprocket pitch diameter

Based upon these cam sprocket numbers each .010 inch added to the cylinder base will result in the cams being advanced by .420 degrees. A .080 spacer without base gaskets will therefore advance the cams by 2.94 degrees.

Not much NA experiance , but i would think your bigger cams may be better suited to a motor that size for outright hp , and considering the motor size and that you may limit the rpm range a more conservative lobe centre like 105 or 106 would be better than 110's
but a set of std gen 2 cams set from 106- 108 would be very streetable with loads of grunt

Thanks heaps Maj. Understand far better now.
Yes, for what I want to do the lower sprocket is my best option. Will look at the spline to check. .......& should not have to remove the motor from frame again.----easy----I hope.
Lower sprocket is simple and cheap,
adjustable sprockets more cost , more accuracy but at a higher level of complication, and the potential at slip .. both on the cam and at the adjuster, cam is easy spot weld them

when i put my stroker crank in and bigger spacer i started retiming the cams, first checking the base settings knowing they would be a couple degrees more advanced going from .080 to .120 and found my exhaust cam had moved, considerably ...
cleaner sprockets, more locktight and tighter bolts, hope they hold tihs time cause its not going to be pretty if they move when i'm in top gear near the rpm limiter for 4-5 miles
Checked & I have a 2004 Crank Sprocket.
I have 0.114" base spacer/gasket. So approx 0.100" extra. So 4.2 degrees out ?
Move 6 or 7 crank sprocket splines ?

Please confirm, move crank sprocket clockwise or anticlockwise ???

PS. That base gasket/spacer should have given me 12:1CR with the 13:1 pistons & plenty of piston to valve clearance.

Cheers
Ahh shit my pic is deceptive, that one actually has several teeth filed for different timing options when i was trying something , back on the splines and forward on the tooth to measure the outcome
i will put up a better pic

use 7 teeth clockwise then check the actual timing with dgree wheel and dial gauge
Thanks Maj.
Do not worry about the "deceptive" picture.
Oh well, tried, but after slacking off the APE Cam chain tensioner all the way, could not get enough slack in the chain.
Never mind, I'll re-lap all the valves in the ported head & vacuum test all properly, then pull the motor out again, fit the head & put a set of 395/378s back on it & degree properly.

If you have a base gasket/spacer that exceeds thickness of OEM base gasket you will have to re-degree your cams !

Wtf

Don't give up!

[Image: Hayabusaslottedcamsprocket.jpg]

98.5--112 Scary kinda starvin for a breath UndecidedConfusedLol2

..got about 15kms n she died as left 3 stator bolts loose n ground out stator windings so batteries not charging. Don't despair Grunter, that's just another TBI fu*kup.