Pirelli Diablo (CRAP)
Pirelli make good tyres, duh! They're Pirelli, of course they're good. It's just the Diablo is too slippy. It is a harder compound but doesn't seem to give a long life coz there ain't much tread on them to begin with. I can't vouch for Diablo Corsa, but I've never heard a bad rap on them, and all the cool guys have 'em, so they must be good.

As said upstairs, it's a matter of feel. If it feels good to you then that's a good tyre. The Diablo feels fine, it sticks on max lean angles, it just doesn't stick if you poor the power into it. I'm sure a Diablo would be fine for a lesser bike (touring tyre that requireds a lot of heating up).

Bring on the 014 I say. <i></i>
<i></i>
comedy gold...
no disrespect ressac but you had try the ordinary diablo to figure it was crap? Probably a great tyre if you plan to cross a few borders...that'd be about it! <i></i>
:"> I have a rear Diablo. Have no confidence in the grip. The standard Bridgy was a heap better. The back just slides with any excuse. Not happy... :-( <i></i>
I was hanging out for the Diablos, I dont ride close to the edge so not sure if the Diablo Corsa arnt wasted for my riding. Have to say I have been very happy with the Evo's, may just stick with them, phased out I know but few sets still around. <i></i>
I pay for the rubber, you provide the bike.....

That's not a bad offer. $300 or the risk of smashing my bike and causing a few grands worth of damage. You insured?
Peter Altas
BUSA-1<i></i>
Nope.....

U bend , u mend.

Everyone Iv'e taught hasn't crashed yet, so u would have to litterally hit a fat turd in the middle of the road to fall off.

But i usally borrow my mates race bike to stunt on, glass panels, no mirrors etc, etc.....

If ur that keen, try finding a grass area, take ur mirrors and panels off and practice spining the back wheel.if u fall off what are u going to lose.

You'll get used to the bike going sideways, and after much practice ur feet will still be on the pegs. the next step will be to lean forward and apply a little brake, (like u see them doing on vids) this is to load the front wheel up and keep it from lifting and also to lighten the back wheel.

Remember ur on grass so there's not much grip, ur brake controls ur speed so keep revs constant and start off slow.

Stunts' aren't for everyone so look after urself, the more u practice the more it becomes like nature...... <i></i>
Guys,
If you want mileage get diablos if you want grip get diablo corsas more grip diablo super corsas.I run supers and cannot fault them approx 4000 km for rear.You cant expect a touring tyre to grip under power on a bike with 160 plus hp or can you? <i></i>
I did expect them to be as good as the standard Bridgestones.

You buy after market stuff to improve your bike. Not take it backwards in grip/performance! <i></i>
If you want mileage, get the HPX (ping GDY).

Whatever it is you want, it ain't a Diablo:"> ! They're a cheap piece of shit with no grip, no mileage, no feel. In fact, come to think of it, they're the perfect sauce to splash around your cheesecake . If you want Pirelli, get the Diablo Corsas, they'll last just as long as the Diablo. <i></i>
Well, this is my last Diablo winge. It comes off tomorrow. The tyre lasted (remember this is a long wearing touring tyre) 5,500 km. It is chunking up from the chicken strip right through to the middle of the tyre. The radial is showing around about a third the circumference. If I changed it when I should've, it would probably measure about 4,000 km endurance.

Conclusion:
A COMPLETE HEAP OF SHIT <i></i>
Well your the one that fitted a touring tyre to the "worlds fastest production bike"!
Can't wait for the next instalment...
I have a tyre off my old CB900 bol'odor if your interested? <i></i>
Hey i run a touring tyre and im happy enuff! Sick of getting 3000 out of a sportz thing.But then again it isnt a pirelli. <i></i>
Well 5 weeks later 3500 kms of hard full on riding (including the Oxley) 1 dead Diablo same distance as the bridgestones and the same performance (rear). I believe If you want soft hanging on rubber on the worlds most powerful production motorcycle this is the price you will pay !
Regards Rob thats my 2 cents worth <i></i>