Intergrated tail lights???
Hi All,
just a quick question.....

Are the intergrated tail light modules(brake and indicator inside brake light) legal in AU/NSW?

Thanks,

Mr Sensible.
Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.
Idiot2
The legal requirement in SA is that the indicator lights must be minimum 300 mm apart. And I think that is pretty much a standart in AU. So you would need a massive "integrated rear light" to comply with that Lol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(06-03-2012, 08:58pm)Mr Sensible Wrote: Hi All,
just a quick question.....

Are the intergrated tail light modules(brake and indicator inside brake light) legal in AU/NSW?

Thanks,

Mr Sensible.

i have a GEN II tail in my GEN I (yeah i know its odd ) i run stock blinkers and i have a custom tail light with intergrated blinkers and the popo havnet bothered me ,
I have the same BK, but I didn't hook up the blinkers, so it's led brake light & stock blinkers for me........one less reason for the boys in blue
Soooo...... what are you planning young man?
I figured the more lights flashing behind me the better they can see me!!!

And I don't mind this :

Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.
Idiot2
Don't forget an led flasher relay.
(07-03-2012, 10:24pm)Mr Sensible Wrote: I figured the more lights flashing behind me the better they can see me!!!

And I don't mind this :

thats a good choice mate , clear alternatives are another good brand
I brought a gen11 led tail-light from this company and will not buy from them ever again i brought a blue tint tail-light and after it being in for 3 days a row of leds started going on and off then after about 2-3 weeks that row went off completely so i got onto the company and they said take photo,s we must replace so took photos and sent to them and never heard a thing back in all sent them about half a dozen emails got onto ebay but it was outside the claim period so if your getting from them just BEWARE.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
Since you still need to use the OEM indicator's ,Doesn't It make these Just an overpriced Brake light ?

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
I followed a guy with one of those integrated blinker/tail light/stop lights.
(and he didn't come off either!)
They might look good whilst stopped but . . .
I must say it annoyed the f*** out of me while following. Dambed hard to understand, and not real good IMHO. - lousy stop light when the blinker is on.

No idea what the legal stand is one these though.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
That's one reason I didn't hook my integrated indicators up....mate has one of these led units in his Kwakka, and when the indicators on I found it confusing/ not clear enough with the brake on.
While mine was on the bike i didn,t hook the indicators up either as i also had the led tail/indicator light on my M109R with the indicators hooked up and at warrant of fitness time the mechanic told me it was very hard to see indicator flashing while brake light was on and would be even harder in sunlight. we all know that motorist will use any accuse to say why they rear ended us.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
I have that one on now and have just hooked up smaller led indecators in place of the stock ons just in case there is a problem