Hey
I havnt post in quite a while... Hows everyone doing.... have missed the last coffee/dinner nights and couldnt make it to Tathra Frown

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their rides around our beautiful country...
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
Max has set the dates for Tathra 2012.......Maybe you could make this year :)
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(12-04-2012, 08:16pm)Fifi_Sutho Wrote: I havnt post in quite a while... Hows everyone doing.... have missed the last coffee/dinner nights and couldnt make it to Tathra Frown

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their rides around our beautiful country...

Hey Darlin, I certainly hope ypou can make it to Tathra this year. Ya gotta come!!! The dates are set well in advance.CoolsmileyCoolsmileyCoolsmiley

Haven't had any coffee nights in a while. Do you want to suggest a spot close to you for a change? Anywhere we can grab a feed or cuppa and park our bikes so we can see them as we hang out?
Pick a bloody date when I am not working PLEASE
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Hey mate.
(13-04-2012, 09:49am)Vellaterra Wrote: Pick a bloody date when I am not working PLEASE

Then you pick the date...oh and you might as well pick the place too Very Happy
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(12-04-2012, 11:48pm)pan Wrote: Haven't had any coffee nights in a while. Do you want to suggest a spot close to you for a change? Anywhere we can grab a feed or cuppa and park our bikes so we can see them as we hang out?

Hi Fifi,
We Smitten Krispy Penrith that close for our area & a hop on the M4 for the city folks Pi_thumbsup
& I can ware my stick on moe Lol2 & yes Fifi I still have it Boobies4
[Image: MoeSDC10613.jpg]

(for those that don't know is Fifi hair from the great shave)
Eeew. I just did a vomit burp
(14-04-2012, 02:16pm)pan Wrote: Eeew. I just did a vomit burp

I have saved you one also pan Boobies4
Is that your , Greek car salesman look Simmo ?

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Crispy's at Penwifff works for me...
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
do it... do it.... and I am not wearing no damn fake MO no matter what Simmo.
(14-04-2012, 08:43pm)raceworx Wrote: do it... do it.... and I am not wearing no damn fake MO no matter what Simmo.

Lol2 you need to Beer more Fatman

(12-04-2012, 08:16pm)Fifi_Sutho Wrote: I havnt post in quite a while... Hows everyone doing.... have missed the last coffee/dinner nights and couldnt make it to Tathra Frown

Welcome to pop in any time you like Its great to see you still have intrest Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com