What happens when your son thinks he can ride a gsxr1000 (Grapic picture look at will)
(19-05-2012, 01:23pm)03busa Wrote: hi everyone im dads son that had the gutsa, im am okay and having a good recovery, wrist is a little soar but just glad im still here to tell the tail. thankyou boys for get well wishes appreciate it. Now time to start building the gixxa into a dragbike and have another go, but this time the right way.

cheers boys

Pi_thumbsup chicks love scars!! Boobies4 Pi_tongue

(glad I have a daughter, coz I remember when I was 17. Back then the super bikes had 100hp, and I had WAY to many close calls.)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(20-05-2012, 08:54pm)03busa Wrote:
(20-05-2012, 01:27pm)Shifu Wrote: How many times we talked here about wearing the right gear? They are young and feel invincible and bulletproof. Can not help that (as were exactly the same) but as parents we can make sure that the damage is minimised. Do not know the details of what and how it happened but these abrasions (maybe even the nasty cur on the foot) are easily avoidable by wearing the right gear. Hope he recovers soon and learns from it.

He did have the right gear he just made a bad mistake and didn't have it on. I'm gathering you don't have teenagers.As parents you can only guide them in the right direction after that they seem to learn the hard way(well some do)most teenagers these day's.

Mate , I've got a 27 yr old . Their Brains don't kick in till 25 now day's . Under that , Forget it , Idiots Most of them (Not all though ) . I blame their Parents / US .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
OUCH hope all is going well with him.you can allways fix the bike. i bet he stores that memory of hurt on the harddrive in the back of his head
every corner tells a story
Your son's young bones will heal up fast. Gruesome lesson though.

(20-05-2012, 09:02pm)Ward P Wrote: Pi_thumbsup chicks love scars!! Boobies4 Pi_tongue

Pi_thumbsup
SCARS > TATTOOS