Cheap Front+Rear?
I've asked for prices at a few places and the cheapest I got was a Pilot Power 190/50 for $260.
Forgot to get prices for a front tire but I assume that the same place would be cheaper. Brisbane Motor cycle Tyres was the cheapest so Far.

I think Cowboy was saying there was a place that sells Rear 190/50 tires for $153 & Front 120/70 $150.

Can someone post the number for the guy that does those Prices.

I don't mind traveling a little to get a good price. It'll give me a chance to wear it in on the way home. <i></i>
Hi Rey,
Cowboy uses SHINKO tyres which is why they are cheaper.
He reckons they are good enough for his style of riding which is more distance than speed.
He stayed upright on our recent Armidale / Oxley run in all sorts of weather.
They are pretty standard price all over Australia.
I think you can get a pair fitted for about $400.
You can get a good pair of Bridgestones for around $450.
Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
Hey REy, Have you tried Micks at Goodna 38181208 and TWO wheels tyres at blacksoil 32015998.

Just play them off as you should get a pair fitted for under $400.I am looking for a set my self as I am a fan of battleaxes BT56. But as I found out they are being replaced by the bridgy 014's.

2wheels said they would do a 190/50 014 for $260 and 10% off a front, but with cash they will do better.

upto 12000ks on my original tyres which are looking like slicks but are still hanging on. Gives a new meaning to drifting around corners in the wet.

Good Luck Fords <i>Edited by: Fords01 at: 12/7/05 20:18
</i>