NSW Members
I have had a Call from A company that reps for Cic for your Green Slips he was after a number of members we have in nsw we have 276 listed but he would like a more accurate number so he will call me back in two weeks .
He is in talks with 7 clubs wich some of you are members probaly there as well so he can take a final number to Cic and crunch a good deal for your Green slips

So please add your name to the list and i will pass on the numbers when he calls back Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
damn, just got mine.... next year!!!!
Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.
Idiot2
I will hopefully be in the market for a green slip shortly
My last greenslip was pretty good, but there is always room for improvement

Dale
(31-05-2012, 07:08am)Dale Wrote: My last greenslip was pretty good, but there is always room for improvement

Dale

+1....count me in, ROD.....but i'd be extremely surprised (and delighted) if they can beat my current situation!

baz
Coolsmiley
good stuff rod just to let you all know that im back doing some work with the new MCCofNSW as well so will be doing some updates to the MCC thread soon as theres some pretty good stuff on the horizon for motorcycling in NSW
Count me in Rod. I went through a company that was mentioned on here last year and they put me with CIC, it was the best deal I could find at the time

Cheers...Brett
count me in to rod thanks
To ride or not to ride there is no question
+1
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
+ 2, but they are not due until August and January...
Regards
Kevin
Thanks Rod. The better the deal the sooner the big girl gets back on the road! Definitely interested.