Road Warrior paint protection
I recently completed a trip from Albury to Brisbane and back on my Busa and prior to going was looking for something to help protect the bike from stone chips etc.

Came across the Road warrior system on the web and all the reading made it sound worth a try so I ordered some from Melbourne.
It goes on very easy useing the supplied mini roller it goes on as a white colour and dries clear within a few minutes. You can still see the colour of the bike but it is slightly dulled (still looks good). All you need to do to remove it is wet it lightly then peel of like cling wrap.
I rode through a few heavy rain storms and the product stayed put but after the last one it did start to peel away at the edges.

I found this to be a great product and will use it again on long trips.Yes

They have some good video footage on the web site for those that are interested.

The only paint chip I got on the trip was in Brisbane after I had taken the product off Wtf
so pics of your bike with this product on it would go along way to giveing this thread some credability mate and the website details as well

of course i can look it up my self just thourt it would look better if we saw a pic of your actuall bike with this stuff on it

cheers
Doesn't look bad just wish I knew about it before my new fairings got covered in stone chips :(
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
(04-06-2012, 04:15pm)big kev Wrote: so pics of your bike with this product on it would go along way to giveing this thread some credability mate and the website details as well

of course i can look it up my self just thourt it would look better if we saw a pic of your actuall bike with this stuff on it

cheers

Yeh I should have taken some photos but here is the site, look at the application video and you will get a good idea of the product.
www.roadwarriorplus.com.au/
Seems like a great product. Way to late for me though. My bike is totally covered in stone chips.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .