W.A Sth West Busa Run 2013 - World Domination III
(21-11-2013, 11:15pm)Lucky 85 Wrote: When me and Dazz turned up there after the Busa run we both got new tyres fitted straight away, they were very helpful but stung me on the price a bit I think. I got another Road 3 on the back and he charged me $395 but it was better than not making it back to Kalgoorlie though so I was happy to pay it this timeKnuppel2.

Cost me $540 for the pair fitted in Perth (with a small discount for a pair). So your price must have included the Ducati price surcharge.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(21-11-2013, 11:15pm)Lucky 85 Wrote: When me and Dazz turned up there after the Busa run we both got new tyres fitted straight away, they were very helpful but stung me on the price a bit I think. I got another Road 3 on the back and he charged me $395 but it was better than not making it back to Kalgoorlie though so I was happy to pay it this timeKnuppel2.

Ouch, yep sounds as though you got hit with the obligatory Ducati tax Glen Confused
This is not the sort of thing you want to see when you dont have a licence!!!Frown

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(22-11-2013, 02:29pm)Corpsedealer Wrote: This is not the sort of thing you want to see when you dont have a licence!!!Frown

This is not the sort of thing you want to see when you dont have a bike!!!Frown
LOL
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Paid $320 fitted for a Road 3 at tyres for bikes a few weeks ago. Savage wanted $380. Witch wanted $370.
(22-11-2013, 04:43pm)Huls Wrote: Paid $320 fitted for a Road 3 at tyres for bikes a few weeks ago. Savage wanted $380. Witch wanted $370.

Always used them myself and found Peter hard to beat on price.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Hmmm, I should run a thread on post bike shop balancing, balancing.
Just found out Dazz paid $480 dollars for his tyreScary.
BUSA there is no Substitute
(22-11-2013, 11:29pm)Lucky 85 Wrote: Just found out Dazz paid $480 dollars for his tyreScary.

lol i bet the future wife would of liked that lol

(22-11-2013, 11:29pm)Lucky 85 Wrote: Just found out Dazz paid $480 dollars for his tyreScary.

Bloody hell I think one should be making a phone call that's just not right this is the sort of stuff that gives people a bad name, I can appreciated that he may have dropped things to help both of you guys out but it doesn't mean ripping people off.
The good word that would have gone around just by looking after people is second to none and all it takes is someone to get a raw deal and this can all be undone just like that. It's hard to believe what that have done every other time that people have dealt with these guys in the past have had nothing but good things to say I will think twice before sending anyone there again.
got front and rear tyres from Jake Wilson in the US delivered to my door for $300. Witches charged $70 to fit them both. total cost for 2 tyres ,delivery and fitting $370.00.
(23-11-2013, 03:19pm)conscuba Wrote: got front and rear tyres from Jake Wilson in the US delivered to my door for $300. Witches charged $70 to fit them both. total cost for 2 tyres ,delivery and fitting $370.00.

Have heard nothing but good reports about these guys, I haven't done it as yet but the way things are going it's only a matter of time before I do.
(23-11-2013, 08:25pm)Rev004 Wrote:
(23-11-2013, 03:19pm)conscuba Wrote: got front and rear tyres from Jake Wilson in the US delivered to my door for $300. Witches charged $70 to fit them both. total cost for 2 tyres ,delivery and fitting $370.00.

Have heard nothing but good reports about these guys, I haven't done it as yet but the way things are going it's only a matter of time before I do.

on my 3rd set of tyres from these guys. usually only takes a week to get here. what would be good is if we could do a group buy on tyre fitting gear...
Well it looks like I missed one hell of a ride good to hear there was no real problems over the weekend and thanks to Flanno and everyone else who posted photos lets hope I don't miss the next one stay shiny side up.
(23-11-2013, 10:17pm)conscuba Wrote:
(23-11-2013, 08:25pm)Rev004 Wrote:

on my 3rd set of tyres from these guys. usually only takes a week to get here. what would be good is if we could do a group buy on tyre fitting gear...

We've had local dealers refuse to fit tyres that aren't bought from them! Citing safety as the reason due to unknown origins and can't guarantee tyres. We were buying bulk lots for our quads from the US and then had to get car tyre shop to fit as bike shops would not, and they scratch shit out of the rims! Wankers....