W.A Sth West Busa Run 2013 - World Domination III
Hey Dan, what years your bike and how many K's on it?
Kevvie, give me another call as I have lost my phone and got a new one but still trying ti update all my contacts.
And that goes to the rest of you lot as well, Tony, Craig, the Toe Cutter and all.
Email, PM or text me your number.

Cheers
Roo it's a 2000 with 50k on it but has been rebuilt but not sure when the big ore went in it.
Regards

Dan
(08-01-2013, 10:57am)Dan85 Wrote: Mods/maintenance. And it's a big block rev doesn't need a turbo.

OK you got me there but hey now what about a Big Block with a Supercharger Very Happy

Will be great to see it on the road look forward to meeting up some time..

Cheers Rev004
Stop it rev! Your giving me ideas that don't align with my financial reality lol
Regards

Dan
(12-01-2013, 10:20pm)Dan85 Wrote: Stop it rev! Your giving me ideas that don't align with my financial reality lol

Know that feeling Dan but hey it's nice to dream. Everyones got bright ideas but as we all know it keeps coming back to that green stuff or the Ministry Of Peice it's always one of the other Lol3...

Bump. Whens the next meet Kev.
[/align][align=justify]
(24-01-2013, 09:50pm)duc13 Wrote: Bump. Whens the next meet Kev.

Hey Dave good question the Cook is in Hospital currently so will be in touch soon, I've been trying to get hold of Roo Boy on the Phone but he's been pretty busy. I'll drop you and email shortly..

let us know when your catching up. would be good to catch up Kev,Dave and Roo Boy.

You know you want the turbo Kev!! :)
Hi Ian been a while no worries I'll drop you a PM once I've got a catch up sorted.

Turbo Hmmmmmm....Very Happy

(29-01-2013, 10:00pm)REVIT13 Wrote: let us know when your catching up. would be good to catch up Kev,Dave and Roo Boy.

You know you want the turbo Kev!! :)

We need a WA Category.

Was just thinking of you the other day Ian.
And yes you had clothes on.
[quote='Roo Boy' pid='277418' dateline='1359776306'
[/quote]

I should bloody hope so !!! sometimes you worry me Mark , sometimes you worry me a lot Lol3
What??????

Maybe running under the sprinklers???????

(02-02-2013, 09:40pm)duc13 Wrote: [quote='Roo Boy' pid='277418' dateline='1359776306'

I should bloody hope so !!! sometimes you worry me Mark , sometimes you worry me a lot Lol3

[/quote]

Kev,

have actual dates been selected yet. I want to put in for annual leave to make sure I'm free and also have enough time to allow for me to turn up on the wrong date again.
(20-02-2013, 08:34am)Huls Wrote: Kev,

have actual dates been selected yet. I want to put in for annual leave to make sure I'm free and also have enough time to allow for me to turn up on the wrong date again.

Hi Huls how ya going I'll send then through I thought I sent then in an email but may have forgot them..
Hey Rev am going to leave Newman 28 feb evening and do a spin down south. Any interested in a recee run? Might meet camel if he's free to derestrict the bike and tune it after which I just intend to ride aimlessly.
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!