On there iphone as an app' or andriod

Im keen to find out as they state that this app'

Is world wide, and is it any good
It is a crowdsourced app' i think it relies on people
Going past a speed trap-posting it to the website-n
Feeling happy withthemselves for helping
Others not get a ticket ...

There must be somthing better than this one
I use it. Speed camera locations are often printed in the paper, and are free public knowledge under the new freedom of information act. It uses alot of info to draw from(you couldn't remember all locations of course). I just use it for major road common spots and look out from there. I think you can set it up that it lets you no when ur coming up on one-but you'd be better off using the 'parking sensor' technology for a system that needs to be used all day every day....

How hard do you feel like playing?

The later is advertised in the top mags, costs about $1700 odd I think for the full set up.....the amount I've spent over the years on court costs and fines, taxis, and fu$king public transport, I should have a new bike from almost every jap bike maker. Lol. Money well spent if u wanna run the gauntlet in my opinion. I wish I had of....
ya we used to use it up here, kinda got over it, not so easy to use when on the bike lol
I loved mine Smitten
I had a "radar detector" for years, bought it back when they were still legal. Paid for itself many many times over !! Had also seen many of them prominently under screens of bikes of that era. When I moved to Alice Springs there were no speed limits, so it was put in a box and forgotten. I found it about 4 years ago and gave it a try in the car, the thought was that I could hide the receiver, but it went off nearly every time an oncoming car came into view. I worked out it was picking up mobile phones, so totally useless these days. Today I use "cruise control" constantly in the car, and very rarely go over the limit. (Ahmmm, I said the car!)

I'd be interested to see a workable "stealth" setup on a bike. I'm sure they're about.

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
The Cheetah C50 GPS Detector is a similar device. Small like a radar detector, but alerts you to red light cameras and speed cameras. Plus downloadable/upgradable from the parent site. We started selling a bunch to Israel all of sudden recently. Learned later they suddenly put up a bunch of speed cameras. The locals hated them so badly, they took one and set it on fire.

http://www.pashnit.com/product/cheetah_c50.html

Hard to say where these detection devices are headed. You'd think we'll soon have a radar detector (that is undetectable), with a GPS / Red Light Camera detector built in, all in one. And it's your phone.