Does My Arse Look Big?
Do you have any close ups of the bar risers?
looks like the ultimate motorcycle to me Clap
(13-06-2012, 01:04am)pan Wrote: Do you have any close ups of the bar risers?

Just a set of Helibars Pan.

Also have a Zero Gravity Touring Screen fitted. One of the high ones like Max.

Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Thanks Les.
Looks great. Must be heaps comfy!
Oh Les, should have bought a BMW like the old people ride Lol2
Hi Les,

Have you riden 2 up with the panniers attached. Was the person Comphy?

I have been interested in doing the same.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(13-06-2012, 04:50pm)06BUSA Wrote: Oh Les, should have bought a BMW like the old people ride Lol2

Lol2 But I can remove the panniers and I have a sports bike again....unlike the BMWs old people ride Roll

(13-06-2012, 07:01pm)Vellaterra Wrote: Hi Les,

Have you riden 2 up with the panniers attached. Was the person Comphy?

I have been interested in doing the same.

I don't ride 2-up at all so I can't help you with that question.

Although there is a backrest available that attaches to the top case if you want.

Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(12-06-2012, 08:58pm)bazman Wrote: Hmmmmmmm.....yes Les, that DOES make your arse look B-I-G!!!! Scary
If you paint it all black, with some vertical stripes.....it will help your arse to "appear" slimmer (...maybe)!?! Lol3
But look on the bright side........you're gonna be able to fit a shite-load of JUNK, inside that TRUNK!! Pi_thumbsup
Coolsmiley
ps: lane filtering is gonna be SO MUCH MORE "interesting" for ya!!! Lol3
pps: I'm gonna havva similar set-up soon for an around OZ trip, but I'm opting for the slim-line panniers, me thinks? Undecided

Road trip do you say road trip
(13-06-2012, 07:31pm)simmo Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 08:58pm)bazman Wrote: I'm gonna havva similar set-up soon for an around OZ trip, but I'm opting for the slim-line panniers, me thinks? Undecided

Yeah simmo, but not for another 2.5 years yet (gotta defer 2 weeks hols each yr and then mate them with a full compliment of annual leave - giving me a combined amount of 2.5 months up my sleeve for the trip)!! Pi_thumbsup

That trip that you, Heidi and Bruce did a cuppla yrs back totally inspired me to get my shite together and just DO IT, before a lightning bolt hits me & kicks the absolute crap outta me (....a bit like whats gonna happen to Q'land in the state of origin war tonight Knuppel2)!!

Remind me to pick your brain about a couple of aspects about your trip next time we're havvin' a couple of quiet Beer, ok? I also understand that Heidi made a book up of said journey.....any spare copies still floating around?!? Undecided

Coolsmiley
(13-06-2012, 08:12pm)bazman Wrote: Remind me to pick your brain about a couple of aspects about your trip

Better bring the extra small tweezers for Simmo's brain Boobies4
(13-06-2012, 08:12pm)bazman Wrote:
(13-06-2012, 07:31pm)simmo Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 08:58pm)bazman Wrote: I'm gonna havva similar set-up soon for an around OZ trip, but I'm opting for the slim-line panniers, me thinks? Undecided

Yeah simmo, but not for another 2.5 years yet (gotta defer 2 weeks hols each yr and then mate them with a full compliment of annual leave - giving me a combined amount of 2.5 months up my sleeve for the trip)!! Pi_thumbsup

That trip that you, Heidi and Bruce did a cuppla yrs back totally inspired me to get my shite together and just DO IT, before a lightning bolt hits me & kicks the absolute crap outta me (....a bit like whats gonna happen to Q'land in the state of origin war tonight Knuppel2)!!

Remind me to pick your brain about a couple of aspects about your trip next time we're havvin' a couple of quiet Beer, ok? I also understand that Heidi made a book up of said journey.....any spare copies still floating around?!? Undecided

Coolsmiley

Hey Bazman,

I was planning to do what has been done by Said members next year. unfortunatly I am defering for the time being due to current circumstances. When my Ex decides to stop sending me back to court to defend myself, I might be able to offset the payroll my solicitor is on, to something more worthwhile.

Still, I would like to keep my options open and hold on to my dream of a "Round Australia" trip on the Hayabusa.

Given that your two & 1/2 years away from wanting to do this, you can for now count me in. Thats if you want company off course!!

Regards,

Stephen V
" Live the Vision "
Yeah, Stephen, I remember you previously mentioning it, and it's gonna take me that long to accumulate/rollover enough annual leave (providing that they let me defer 2 or 3 weeks hols each year between now and then?)

So far it's just me and one of my w/mate's on a Trumpy 1050cc. At this very early stage of planning, we're lookin' at taking about 2.5 months (....there are LOTS of places we wanna have a very thorough look around, and stay at for at least a couple/few days each.)

Most of our over-night stops (weather permitting) will be camping, with a few solid-roof stop overs thrown in here and there....

Obviously with a trip that big, a smaller group would be preferable, prolly ideally 4 at the max?!? Undecided

Send me a PM sometime with any and all ideas/suggestions you've got....would love to hear them!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
(14-06-2012, 12:24am)bazman Wrote: Yeah, Stephen, I remember you previously mentioning it, and it's gonna take me that long to accumulate/rollover enough annual leave (providing that they let me defer 2 or 3 weeks hols each year between now and then?)

So far it's just me and one of my w/mate's on a Trumpy 1050cc. At this very early stage of planning, we're lookin' at taking about 2.5 months (....there are LOTS of places we wanna have a very thorough look around, and stay at for at least a couple/few days each.)

Most of our over-night stops (weather permitting) will be camping, with a few solid-roof stop overs thrown in here and there....

Obviously with a trip that big, a smaller group would be preferable, prolly ideally 4 at the max?!? Undecided

Send me a PM sometime with any and all ideas/suggestions you've got....would love to hear them!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

Will Do Mate....
" Live the Vision "
I am pretty sure I saw the bus driver riding near the water skiing place on Tuesday afternoon. I waved but don't think he noticed me in the peugeot.
Regards

Dan
Les needs the hard luggage to carry my Jacky D bottles. Lol
Thanks Les.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!