BENARABY ALLBIKE
The allbike drag meet is on AUGUST 18th this year.
5 classes of racing,
Pro street
Mod bike
Street bike
Twins & singles
Historical
Will run a junior class over the eighth mile if there is enough interest .
16 & under & 125cc or less are about the only rules.
Camping available , free breakfast on Sunday, band Saturday evening & the best burn out comp you have ever experienced after racing.
9.00am start this year due to there being so much intrest. Benaraby is 20 klm south of Gladstone.
Mark
Looks like a fun day mate.When I lived in Gladstone I went a few times.Very friendly crew, and some good racing.Wish I could be there.Its freezing in Adelaide ,Frown
In the last two days Chris Matheson & Maurice Allan have both confirmed they will be coming along . Chris will be making 4 passes on Nitro Voodoo & we are currenyly in contact with a couple of guys to have a 4 bike pro stock field including Maurice.
As I have mentiond before, camping available & its only a quick squirt up from Brisbane . May be a Benaraby Busa Bash. Very Happy
All welcome
Bar will be open Friday afternoon/evening. The club is really supporting the bike racers on this weekend. TV adds , radio & newspaper articles.
Come on & help support the biggest All bike meet in Australia.
Mark
whats the police presence like down that way for the allbike??
The last couple of years they have driven through during the night after the racing is over Ash but leaving or traveling to and from nothing extra that wouldnt normally be there, never seen anything on the road out to the highway. With a killer burnout comp after the racing and camping and entertainment theres no reason for anyone to be drawing unwanted attention to the event outside the gate.
Awesome weekend this one guys,anyone one who is in to busa's you wont see more in one place at once, there like underpants everyone has them Pi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup
You are right Dan. I have counted the Busa's in those Tathra photos & the allbike does get more to the all bike meet,Scary
As far as everyone wearing underpants, Im not sure.
Come on up or down everyone, it really is a good social weekend. Lets see if we can get more Busa's than Harley's.BikerBiker
If you require more details PM me or email branchwater@bigpond.com.au
im pretty keen on the trip, im just worryed because ill only have my restricted licence

bummer
Bring Nathan and Leppy with ya
Looking good for next weekend. Doorslammers went into the 3's last night.
Chis Matherson will be looking for the 200mph over half track.
Mark