Bridgestone 014
Man these 014s are the ducks guts.
I've had one on the front for about 5000 klms and have just fitted one to the rear. They really inspire confidence and hang on really well. I believe they are quite soft. A mate of mine fitted one to the rear and only got 6000 klms before relacement. I didn't get much more than that from the BT56s.
I just wore out a 020. Good wearing but I never had the confidence that the 014 offers. Regards
Chopper

"Cunning and treachery will triumph over youth and skill"<i></i>
Currently, i'm on BT014 n i dun feel tat safe on rainly days.. My millage is abt 8000km n left only abit... Will try Dunlop 208 on my next change next mth.

Btw, I'm not from Local but from S'pore. <i></i>
Hey Kata what 4t oil do you use over in Singapore Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Dunslips, ,you will be sorry.
014's bloody good tyre,if you want more grip,go the 012ss or for the really seriouse,go the 002 race tyres. Phuck its the phantom!<i></i>
So far, I'm using Uni Opal engine oil from france which I'm d dealer in S'pore n Malaysia. D best work out for My Busa is 10W- 40 for my Local weather. <i></i>
Rockett on the 002 race no good for the Busa mate different type of underlay and ment for the Supersports, thay are a very light weight tyrer and dont like high air pressures onthe road. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Sorry Kawa,the bus needs bus tyres doesnt it? Phuck its the phantom!<i></i>
i got 012 R on now very very good. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Yeah,i got one on the front. Phuck its the phantom!<i></i>
I'm running 012r on the front and a 014 on the rear.... eeeexcelent Cheers,
Bazoo.
Enough talking, Let's ride !!<i></i>
Had the 2nd set of 014s fitted recently. Luv 'em.
I went to a 200 section on the rear this time, there does not seem to be any detrimental effect to the handling, in fact it may be tipping in a bit easier but my old tyres were pretty shagged so I might just be comparing old to new.

By the way SE Qld riders, Micks tyres at Goodna front and rear supplied and fitted for $360 (190 on back) or $380 (200 on rear) Cheaper than anywhere else I have found and he does a good job including taking off that slippery, dangerous coating with thinners. Don't expect any high tech gadgetry but he does a good job. Oh and you better not be in a hurry, he just loves a chat.

Last set of 014s........12000klms front....7000klms rear all road riding. Regards
Chopper

"Cunning and treachery will triumph over youth and skill"<i></i>
I've been using Pilots and the Back is bald down the middle so I guess I have to change it soon. I still have the stock Battlax014 with 90% would it be safe to use them with the front 60% tred Pilot and will i notice a big difference around corners (ie more slipping) thanks <i></i>
The bridgy 014 is a great tyre and should match a Pilot on the front ok. I've had a pilot road on the front with a bridgy 020 and they were great for grip, handling and distance.
I wouldn't recommend them for hard charging and track work though.
A pilot sport front and an 014 rear should be ok for just about anything though.
IMO.

Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>