IXIL exhausts
Hi All,

Looking at options for bolt on end cans (for 2004). Looking at Two Brothers, Yoshi, Vance and Hines.
But wondered:
Has anyone got comments, good, bad or otherwise on IXIL.
Couldn't find any threads here on these.

Thanks,
Kendo
(02-07-2012, 10:23pm)Kendo Wrote: Hi All,

Looking at options for bolt on end cans (for 2004). Looking at Two Brothers, Yoshi, Vance and Hines.
But wondered:
Has anyone got comments, good, bad or otherwise on IXIL.
Couldn't find any threads here on these.

Thanks,
Kendo

Hey Kendo,
I was running an IXIL Carbon slip-on on my ZRX for many years, I had a lot of positive comments on the sound, even from Honda riders..
I would have no issue in fitting one again even if the name reminds me of tinned jam.Very Happy
I have a pair of carbon Yoshi's slip-ons on the 'Busa, even without the removable baffle they are very quiet IMO. I am seriously considering taking 50mm out of their length to beef up the exhaust note Biker
(31-07-2012, 07:05am)Zrex1200 Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 10:23pm)Kendo Wrote:

Hey Kendo,
I was running an IXIL Carbon slip-on on my ZRX for many years, I had a lot of positive comments on the sound, even from Honda riders..
I would have no issue in fitting one again even if the name reminds me of tinned jam.Very Happy
I have a pair of carbon Yoshi's slip-ons on the 'Busa, even without the removable baffle they are very quiet IMO. I am seriously considering taking 50mm out of their length to beef up the exhaust note Biker

Thanks for the feedback mate, they are still high on the list of cans I am considering.
Have had good feedback from other sources too.
Hadn't thought about tinned jam though errr, thanks for that thought.Lol3Lol3Lol3