Tyre Help
Hey guys just went and checked my rear tyre it F_ cked.
Should have done this earlier i know but just got back from
Mildura.Ive got one on order from my local dealer but dont
think it there yet.So does anyone know of any shop in Melb
who might stock a rear for a busa or even a non j speck dunlop 207.If so could you post their PH numbers and adress.
<i></i>
Jamie got a guy over here has a Dunlop d207 190
and may be able to get one for you at or by lunch tomorrow he is just up the road from me Ok ? <i></i>
Jamie, try peter stevens in the city on 9602 5833, they have recently bought out a tyre business and the guy that operated it now works from their premises, when i rang recently they carried 207's in stock and would fit them straight away whilst you wait, also mick hone on 9890 0304 was able to get them on the day at a real good price,,

cheers
les <i></i>
Action had a couple in stock last week, too. Choices, choices... <i></i>
Thanks guys but as luck would have it my local shop will have one by lunch time.Thanks again guys.Just read the posts
hey guys step back take a breath and cool down a bit. <i></i>
Hi all,

I know Danny Carter pretty well and he is doing some research for me on tyres. He is opening up a car/bike tyre shop over near Ringwood and as soon as he comes up with a deal I'll get his business name and number up for all.

Early indications are that Pirelli might have something although I am partial to my 'axes having run them on the 'busa and many CBR's before that.

bmac <i></i>