Which Tyres do you prefer using?
SINCE THE NAIL IN MY 3WEEK OLD TYRE KNACKERED IT I WAS GOING TO FIT ANOTHER BT56 NIL STOCK SO I OPTED FOR A D207, I WOULD HAVE GONE STRAIGHT FOR THE 56 AS I TRUSTED THEM, NEVER GAVE ME A SCAREY MOMENT AND I HONESTLY CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM AS FOR WEAR AT THIS STAGE I HAVE NO INPUT ALL I HOPE IS THEY LAST MORE THAN THE 3000KS I GOT FROM THE 56 BUT THEN THEY ARE UP AGAINST 160 HORSES ARNT THEY? <i></i>
macadam seems to be working quite well, no slides or enexpected happenings. Quite impressed for a more 'toury' tyre. To early for wear rates yet. <i></i>
Since it is topical once more, I have resurrected this poll, at least temporarily <i></i>
I have changed both front and rear to 207's after doing 18,000k's. They feel ok, but still havent decided which is better the bridgstones or the dunlops. <i></i>
Is that third rear/second front? Surely you didn't get 18,000 out of the original rear <i></i>
Yes now 3rd rear 2nd front. Last BT rear lasted me nearly 12.000k, which aint bad, well see how the dunlop lasts. <i></i>