Sumps & baffles
(13-08-2012, 09:00am)Chuffed Wrote: I bought my sump then a dump pipe made to suit, most fab shops should be able to make one.

Three passes 1.42 60' and new clutch is already slipping ?? I think its time for a lock-up, yes i already have heavy springs too.
Thanks, we are running a full exhaust inside the fairing, therefore the sump has to go around the pipe. This is our street bike. We are going to build 2 big ones later. What 1/8th do you run at 1.42 @ 60'? As the grooved airport we use has no speed, no 60. So We / I have no idea where Im at. Other than 9.9 on the calc, even though I believe our back end numbers will be OK. We can go a fair bit longer once we run on a grippy track and therefore leave with a bit more wheel speed. But The bike hasn't been teched yet. And I haven't been lic yet either. We are just learning close to home.
Party-smiley-018 When your not Racing, your only waiting!
Believe it or not townsville doesnt give you 660' times even though it records them, they do a bit of 1/8th mile, so i cant tell you till next weekend. Pretty confident i''ll get it into the 1.3's at the Benaraby all-bike.
(14-08-2012, 08:22pm)Chuffed Wrote: Believe it or not townsville doesnt give you 660' times even though it records them, they do a bit of 1/8th mile, so i cant tell you till next weekend. Pretty confident i''ll get it into the 1.3's at the Benaraby all-bike.
Thats cool, Quarter time you running?

Party-smiley-018 When your not Racing, your only waiting!