Silver ???$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
lightbulb 
Doesnt that annoy you when you cut and paste but it wont fit into the one thread post?
We have to make the thread post bigger so Grunters topics can fit!!

3 diferent posts Cas i would like to read it but my eyes e sore after a dozen lines , Is it out on cd yet Undecided
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
No pictures.
Im waiting for the movie to come out.
(28-01-2013, 01:41pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote: No pictures.
Sorry Tony, you'll have to just settle on my "loss of earnings";

2fast4u

(29-01-2013, 12:24am)GRUNTMAX Wrote:
(28-01-2013, 01:41pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote: No pictures.
Sorry Tony, you'll have to just settle on my "loss of earnings";

2fast4u

HAng on Gruntmax that gold has fallen off my fishing boat, it has the same serial numbers....Clap
Well ill be watching it on Telly. Fascinating stuff...

How about 5 gold bars worth $1.5million?
There were 590 bars (8 tonnes) on the 'Niagara' when it sunk off NZ, all were recovered except for 5 bars that are still down there. They used a diving bell which was caste in Castlemaine (Vic) and is now back there on display. My old man worked for United Salvage for 30 years and it was his boss who recovered the gold bars. It's a good story. I also worked for United Salvage on the wreck of 'Wahine' in NZ and the 'Seawise University (ex Queen Elizabeth) in Hongkong - then my old man sacked me.
But that's another story!
But if you want to have a go at the remaining 5 bars, they're waiting for you in 120m off NZ?
Have a look at his link:

http://www.deepquest.co.nz/book.htm
(29-01-2013, 10:13am)CaptainRob Wrote: How about 5 gold bars worth $1.5million?
There were 590 bars (8 tonnes) on the 'Niagara' when it sunk off NZ, all were recovered except for 5 bars that are still down there. They used a diving bell which was caste in Castlemaine (Vic) and is now back there on display. My old man worked for United Salvage for 30 years and it was his boss who recovered the gold bars. It's a good story. I also worked for United Salvage on the wreck of 'Wahine' in NZ and the 'Seawise University (ex Queen Elizabeth) in Hongkong - then my old man sacked me.
But if you want to have a go at the remaining 5 bars, they're waiting for you in 120m off NZ?
Have a look at his link:

So what sort of Skippers ticket do you have Rob ?

They left a few bars on the Edinburgh too, although I reckon they'd all be back on deck by now.

Never mind, plenty of gold bars swimming around out there ;
Coolsmiley

.pdf   A single fish sells for 6,000 in Japan - World news - Asia-Pacific _ NBC News.pdf (Size: 820.28 KB / Downloads: 3)

should read 736,000 not 6,000
(29-01-2013, 11:30pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote:
(29-01-2013, 10:13am)CaptainRob Wrote: How about 5 gold bars worth $1.5million?
Have a look at his link:

They left a few bars on the Edinburgh too, although I reckon they'd all be back on deck by now.

Coolsmiley

Master 1 and Unlimited DP
Sounds like you're in the game too?
There's many different types of gold in the sea, that's for sure!
[/quote]

Coolsmiley

[/quote]

[/quote]
That is a nice ticket to have. Must of taken a few years & a lot of hard work & money.
Was in the game, Sat Diver since 78 with Skipper Grade 2.
All came to a grinding halt thanks to a drunk woman driver in 2007.
Somebody removed the $736,000 tuna !

then again, I must try & mitigate my losses.

Coolsmiley

[/quote]

[/quote]
That is a nice ticket to have. Must of taken a few years & a lot of hard work & money.
Was in the game, Sat Diver since 78 with Skipper Grade 2.
All came to a grinding halt thanks to a drunk woman driver in 2007.
Somebody removed the $736,000 tuna !

Sorry to hear that mate. Have a lot of respect for Sat Divers - have been in the offshore boats on and off for long time, including Dive Ships. Driving a DP ship on the offshore contruction out of Mackay. lots better than Bass Strait! Look fwd to catching up, one day!

then again, I must try & mitigate my losses.

[/quote]