Pan Bruce or Heidi and other track junkies Advice please
Hi guys on plan on doing a little putter around Philip Island track probaly as fast as Heidi on the Posty i just want to get all my gear sorted .
I finaly went to city on weekend and bought lever pants and boots for first time in life i have allways just wore dryriders as pants .

now corect me please if im wrong pants and bottom have to zip together they dont but found place that can replace zippers but my pants dont have knee sliders do you have to have them i dont plan on getting my leg to close to the tar Very Happy and i have removed the inner knee pads as they were not sitting on the knee , Do i have to have theese in if so i will put back and adjust if i can Or can i get sliders atached to pants .

If you have any advise it would be good or set me in the right direction

Thanks Rod
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
The zip has to be a full zip, not a partial. That means it goes right around you without leaving a gap. You don't need sliders unless you intend putting your knee on the deck, but I would absolutely put the armour back in. Put it in and climb into a crouch on the busa, not your normal riding postion. You'll be amazed where the amour will end up. If it is really in the wrong spot, get the person doing the zip to move it.
They've let me on the track at PI twice now ("Afterburner" day, directly after the WSB's), and didn't have a problem with the partial zip (at the back)...
Thanks people all ? answered And yes Heidi i will make sure zip goes all the way And will try and get the Knee pads back in But being a Fatty i had to get a pair of pants with long legs and the knee pads are Shin guards ATM.
And no thanks Paul im going to sneek down by my self and hope no one else sees me Undecided It will probaly take me 5min to get around track but just want to do it before i leave Vic

Thanks Rod
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(13-08-2012, 06:54pm)ROD Wrote: .....but just want to do it before i leave Vic

where is next stop, ROD?!? Undecided (geez....u get around, ya tart!! Lol3)
+1 to what was said above mate. Take it easy and enjoy!
(13-08-2012, 07:08pm)bazman Wrote:
(13-08-2012, 06:54pm)ROD Wrote: .....but just want to do it before i leave Vic

where is next stop, ROD?!? Undecided (geez....u get around, ya tart!! Lol3)

Draged back to Tassie at end of year

Thanks Bruce I will
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
sure you dont want a buddy to go with?? :)
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
(15-08-2012, 08:03pm)RaZ Wrote: sure you dont want a buddy to go with?? :)

Nope Very Happy
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com