Dent repair
I have had one of those stupid moments for which I'm angry and annoyed with myself, not to mention some what embarrassed. Basically I was trying to chase a bird out of my shed with a broom and..., well now I have a small dent in the top of my tank. I have seen paint less dent removal for cars advertised but am wondering if it's possible to repair a small dent in a fuel tank with out major drama. I still can't believe I did something so stupid.Embarassed
Search paintless dent removal on youtube ,there's plenty there .Forget the heat up with a heat gun & cool quickly with compressed air Vid . There are some where you glue a pulling point to a panel with special dissolving glue & Pull the dent out .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
get a professional paintless dent remover bloke to look at it for you and he will tell you straight away if it is possible.I highly doubt the glue and pull method would work on a bike tank because of the thicker metal.
pic would help.
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Time to buy a Bagster cover
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(16-08-2012, 07:47am)ROD Wrote: Time to buy a Bagster cover

Pi_thumbsup +1
.. My Bagster covers the dent in my tank nicely Confused
(16-08-2012, 11:41am)Dale Wrote: [quote='ROD' pid='268908' dateline='1345067277']
Time to buy a Bagster cover

Pi_thumbsup +1
.. My Bagster covers the dent in my tank nicely Confused
[/quote

From your huge knacker's mate ?

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
I will call give the professionals a call as I'm not game to tackle something like that myself. I have thought about a cover, it may help prevent anymore mishaps although I won't be going anywhere near the bike with a broom in future.
Holesaw it out!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
What we used to do back in the 70s was put compressed air in the fuel tank and pop it out.
But back them days you had a fuel tap to turn the fuel off.
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker