60' / 1/8 times
I would suggest trying a 2inch sump with swinging pickup and baffel, my bike runs around the 350hp area and has held together for 4 years on the strip, a dry sump might be overkill untill you hit the 550hp region, just my 2c.
I still have a long shopping list for my bike and a drysump is towards the bottom, a better clutch would be $$$$$ better spent in my opinion.
Embarassed Embarassed sorry thought i was on your sump thread lol Very Happy
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
(28-08-2012, 08:02pm)Matturbo Wrote: I would suggest trying a 2inch sump with swinging pickup and baffel, my bike runs around the 350hp area and has held together for 4 years on the strip, a dry sump might be overkill untill you hit the 550hp region, just my 2c.
I still have a long shopping list for my bike and a drysump is towards the bottom, a better clutch would be $$$$$ better spent in my opinion.

You coming to Willowbank Compak I'm the only bloody entree in OSB ????
Thanks guys finally some sense / I do race, just with 70hrs a week at work and fundind 3 boys bikes, fixing them, 6hrs driving when the bike isnt right doesnt add up. What I need to know, is what brand baffle do I buy. Maj Pmed me that I could hurt the crank with the slick on. As long as I dont hurt the bike I'm keen to race. When is the meet on Simmo. I'll happily come second to you mate. Or 5th or 9th.
Party-smiley-018 When your not Racing, your only waiting!
(28-08-2012, 08:37pm)simmo Wrote:
(28-08-2012, 08:02pm)Matturbo Wrote: I would suggest trying a 2inch sump with swinging pickup and baffel, my bike runs around the 350hp area and has held together for 4 years on the strip, a dry sump might be overkill untill you hit the 550hp region, just my 2c.

You coming to Willowbank Compak I'm the only bloody entree in OSB ????

Sorry Simmo, my bike is still in pieces and a few mates decided to be selfish and get married on both the QLD Jambo AND APSA rounds Pi_tongue
I'll be ready for the Sydney APSA round in Sydney Very Happy

No worries The Goat Pi_thumbsup I sent you a link of a good source of info that helps me.
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
(29-08-2012, 07:38pm)the goat Wrote: Thanks guys finally some sense / I do race, just with 70hrs a week at work and fundind 3 boys bikes, fixing them, 6hrs driving when the bike isnt right doesnt add up. What I need to know, is what brand baffle do I buy. Maj Pmed me that I could hurt the crank with the slick on. As long as I dont hurt the bike I'm keen to race. When is the meet on Simmo. I'll happily come second to you mate. Or 5th or 9th.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=19326
22rd & 23rd Sep

Goat stock height you will probably start close to 2.0s for 60f & run high 10s until you can get a handle on it, You have a lot of grunt at 270 hp for stock height bike is it stock length also, trying to keep the front end down will be a problem, good luck with it but take care as it may bit you hard, Coolrasta

No worries Matt good luck with the rebuild, I'm not sure if I'm going to do APSA after the last time, Scott was realty good but some of the others were a bit special I got the feeling bikes aren't realty welcome, see what happens, I wont be going to Qld for it that's for sure, Biker