Pazzo Levers - The Real Thing
Back 2 years ago, we used to distribute Pazzo, however, lost it after pressure seemed to be put on Pazzo by another company to give them exclusive.

Following BGW's demise, we are once again Pazzo distributors.Yes

RRP for fixed (non-folding) units will be $229.00 inc GST, Club price $199.00 inc in ANY combination of colour for lever and adjuster, apart from White and Bright Red, being powder coated cost an additional $15.00.

We are approx 2-3 weeks from arrival of our first stock, however are taking orders.

I realise many are happy with the Chinese units, however having evaluated and rejected them all after losing Pazzo, I stand behind the higher spec of the Pazzo units - more precise tolerances etc.

As always, please email me robertr@amcaustralia.com or call 07 5451 8733.
good to kno! love all these busa club discounts! ive already got a set, but kno a couple of people that wish they didnt buy shitty chinese replicas! can you get pazzos to support all makes?
(25-09-2012, 03:16pm)De5nake Wrote: good to kno! love all these busa club discounts! ive already got a set, but kno a couple of people that wish they didnt buy shitty chinese replicas! can you get pazzos to support all makes?

Pretty well all bike models. And we will make any colour combo customer wants from the available Pazzo colours.

We will have all options on the web shortly.