What's a lap like ??
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Great write up ward.love to do a ride round there.thinking about one of those training days next year.when the bodies healed from that opp I just had.See you thurs before tathra.Clap
I can't hold it open over that bit where the track disappears, I just don't have the balls :) I always kick myself when the track reappears.
(27-09-2012, 08:46pm)grantxr6t Wrote: Great write up ward.love to do a ride round there.thinking about one of those training days next year.when the bodies healed from that opp I just had.See you thurs before tathra.Clap

Thanks Grant. I love the track at PI. The week before Tathra I'm off to Eastern creek for a school, so I am interested in how the track is for a busa. I know heaps of Sydney riders are regulars at the track there, so I'd like some feed back from them. It sayes the track has changed. I think the School is section 2 ???? don't know what this means ??
Very nice write-up, Wardy!!!

....juz reading that makes me wanna put my name down for another "afterburner" day Drool Biker Drool....hmmmmm
Beautiful write up Wardy. For me Lukey Heighs is the favourite corner and I am the bravest going up in that lovely lefthander that disappears over the horizont. Even my instructor from CSS remarked once "you love that corner dont't you". That is untill I am over the crest and that tight right hander fills my viser Scary. I got Level 2 booked for 3rd of November Smitten Maybe will see someone from the club there.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Oddly, I'm good in MG on the busa, but not as good on the tracky, no idea why, maybe I was having a bad weekend.

Section 2, hope that isn't the new section, you'll be completely rooted after superbike school on THAT! Ring back and ask if it is the full track, I don't know what section 2 is.
(27-09-2012, 10:10pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I can't hold it open over that bit where the track disappears, I just don't have the balls :) I always kick myself when the track reappears.

Lol defiantly!!! Always said next time I'm holding it on!
Same 06!! Always cranky at myself going into T1. Wardy, I just looked at EC website, none of the configurations are called section 2. Ring back if you want and ask again.
I'll never forget 'throwing' myself upright at the end of the straight on one of my first sessions and almost getting ripped off the bike! Hmm I thought, ill hang on tight there next time! It's an absolutely beautiful place, it's one of those memory's that ill never forget on a bike. And suit's the Busa beautifully to I think.
(27-09-2012, 11:00pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Same 06!! Always cranky at myself going into T1. Wardy, I just looked at EC website, none of the configurations are called section 2. Ring back if you want and ask again.

Sorry, it sayes "South Circuit" ??? not section 2.

Just found this . . .

FULL

NORTH

SOUTH

Was really hoping for the full circuit.
Your arms and legs will be like JELLY after that!!!!
(28-09-2012, 02:17pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Your arms and legs will be like JELLY after that!!!!

It alright . . . I've been exercising, . . . in fact, I'm bending my elbow at the moment! Have a 375gram can on the end . . . 325gm, . . . 250 . . .
(06-10-2012, 10:17pm)Ward P Wrote:
(28-09-2012, 02:17pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Your arms and legs will be like JELLY after that!!!!

It alright . . . I've been exercising, . . . in fact, I'm bending my elbow at the moment! Have a 375gram can on the end . . . 325gm, . . . 250 . . .

Lol2 you will have fun but the straight is Busa country
Riding up to Sydney on Thursday. Staying at Chifley Eastern creek.
Anyone else doing the school Friday??? (30th Nov 2012)

Haven't booked accom Fri night, was going to travel back part of the way, and find accom on the way, but will play it by ear depending on how stuffed I'll be feeling after level3. Very out of practice at the moment.
(07-10-2012, 01:54pm)simmo Wrote: Lol2 you will have fun but the straight is Busa country

Pity I won't get to run down the straight. I was really hoping for the "original" layout, but it is the south track Undecided