MILITEC
I have just run -in my new busa, and I am going to do a before and after dyno run with MILITEC in the oil and on the chain. I wil post the dyno when its done. <i></i>
Look forward to seeing them.

Hey do us all a favour and add the "additive" just to the engine oil 1st and log results, the 2nd pull add the "additive" to the drive chain and log results.

And just to make sure, post all experimental conditions. and correction factors.

thanks <i></i>
I have done the dyno bit, before and after didnt do the chain run, I will be doing that in about a weeks time. I got the run at SNR Pro at Penrith, I have to work out how to get the dyno pic on the forum? My bike is stock, it produced 160 rwhp <i></i>
You can see the dyno at
www.easyriderimports.com.au
and more. <i></i>
Would like to know the outcome of your test??? what's the story? is it worth hte money or should we put the money in the bank? <i></i>
Gazza
i gave the busa another six runs,without MILITEC and with MILITEC on the chain. Well the runs without it on the chain still produced the same readout as the runs I did with it in the motor around 2000klms ago. The runs I did with it on the chain saw a 3 rwhp up to 4700rpm and at 6000rpm around 2 rwhp then it stayed around that figure up to the 9000rpm and then identical figure at top rpm as the first run with it in the motor, plus the motor runs a little cooler and the gear change is smoother. I say this if you want the motor to run more efficent and cooler+ a few ponies buy the stuff if you dont put it in the bank. I had just done a track day at Wakefield Park and I only chain lub I used was MILITEC
Ps I will own up though, I am the distributor for MILITEC
But dont let that detract you from the results that have been found using it. A couple of race teams also used MILITEC last year.
Doin's bikes SP1 Honda
Sydney City Kawasaki 600
And Steve Cutting in his Shell Series GSXR1000
you can see more at
www.easyriderimports.com.au
<i></i>
Thanks for the update, very difficult to say with your hand on ya heart and state this give x amount of extra horsepower. From one pull on the dyno to the next can be different. Sometimes oil additives are agents that actually thin the oil and sometimes they do really have friction modifiers.

Jury is still out as to how effective they are vs the cost and also the potential that we dont know how they chemically react ( both short and long term ) with the various types of oils we can use in our bikes.

Interesting stuff <i></i>
gazza
When I dynoed the bike first up when near new it run 158 with 3 runs, then MILITEC added while on dyno,3 runs it came up 160.8 OK, now 2000 klms later I run it again it gave the 161 readout, and that is with the MILITEC out as I did another oil change,the MILITEC doesn't have to be in the oil all of the time. If you wanted to you could add the MILITEC for about 100-200 klms then empty it out you will still get the benefit of more power,less heat and less wear. As I said before Doin's at Lansvale used it all year with the SP1 had no problems what so ever, all he got was about 5 rwhp.
Ray <i></i>