Broken city footage ..
(30-12-2011, 08:53pm)jamdonut Wrote: Not to mention that some of the riders over there are having to secure their bikes to the ground when parking them so they dont tip over during these aftershocks, I know thats the least of their problems but still, more stress, worring about seeing your toy lowsided when you get of of bed in the morning. Yikes.

The quakes last night started about 10 pm and we had intermittent sleep until...the big one at 5.45am that sent us running for the usual space under the door as a few pictures and vases fell to the floor.

10,000 Homes lost power in the eastern districts but that was restored early today

'Busa strapped to the floor as usual here in Ch Ch and no damage, thank f*** ...Thanks 2012 for the early start ...

I'm tired .....

(02-01-2012, 04:49pm)Raphel Wrote:
(30-12-2011, 08:53pm)jamdonut Wrote: Not to mention that some of the riders over there are having to secure their bikes to the ground when parking them so they dont tip over during these aftershocks, I know thats the least of their problems but still, more stress, worring about seeing your toy lowsided when you get of of bed in the morning. Yikes.

The quakes last night started about 10 pm and we had intermittent sleep until...the big one at 5.45am that sent us running for the usual space under the door as a few pictures and vases fell to the floor.

10,000 Homes lost power in the eastern districts but that was restored early today

'Busa strapped to the floor as usual here in Ch Ch and no damage, thank f*** ...Thanks 2012 for the early start ...

I'm tired .....

Here's an update

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/ch...ngs-vanish

Hey hey ...Watch the clip , it's been one year since the big Shake on Feb 22 -2011 that killed 185 people in Christchurch, my City is pretty much 'f****d ' ...... So sad ....

Take it easy , Raphel, damn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI5KMFx6w7Y

Look forward to seeing some of you guys over for a ride sometime , the City CBD has been largely demolished but we're all looking positive.

Shit happens and, it did ...time to move on ..still plenty of good roads to explore !