Hayabusa StreetFighter
Lol yeah something's are worth getting wet for pan lmao . See you tonight
(05-11-2012, 02:54pm)pashnit Wrote: Subscribed!!

Love the street fighter, I've I got a 3rd Busa, a street fighter version it would be!

One more attached for you of your bike - maybe before paint. Note the front is a rear, crazy!!

You have a PM.
Ok tail unit has arrived and so have my busa , things I need are a motor which is the most important thing will post up pics of the tail mocked up
well if you are going to mount yours b4 mine can you make me a subby
(02-12-2012, 08:21pm)revhead Wrote: well if you are going to mount yours b4 mine can you make me a subby

Never made a sub frame pete I'm useless at that stuff , posting your unit out today mate
well il make you one,lol cause im a good blike
(03-12-2012, 07:29am)revhead Wrote: well il make you one,lol cause im a good blike

your a good egg you orange bastard LMAO
Ok guys this is where I'm at right now , I changed the tail unit I went with something different

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's unique & that's what matters! Coming along nicely Clap
my old tank looks good
Can't wait to see more...
That arse end is gonna look trick Kev. Are you intergrating the blinkers and taillight into it?
(06-11-2012, 04:51am)big kev Wrote: Cheers Pete lmao
Ok guys here's a side view you get a better idea as to the look of the bike

Like yor work Big Kev nice colour but wouldn't it have been easier to buy a BKiing and just change the exhaust.

Jim
(28-12-2012, 07:24pm)BusaJim Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 04:51am)big kev Wrote: Cheers Pete lmao
Ok guys here's a side view you get a better idea as to the look of the bike

Like yor work Big Kev nice colour but wouldn't it have been easier to buy a BKiing and just change the exhaust.

Jim

I could have done that jim but there is no challenge in it , it's like buying a busa and just doing pipes it totally deletes the purposes of the fighter mantra BUILT NOT BOUGHT , which I have tattooed on me
Looking good Kev
Turbo ZX7 for the street Biker
Busa for the drags Trophy