REVHEADS busa
(16-12-2012, 10:18pm)pete Wrote: great job mate,
the bike looks awesome.
thanks pete ,good name you got ,proves all petes have great taste in bikes,lol

took the bike around the block today ,its still running flat above 7grand ,i will pull the fuel pump out and check the tea bag strainer in the tank,but other then that it is running fine
(17-12-2012, 06:42pm)revhead Wrote: took the bike around the block today ,its still running flat above 7grand ,i will pull the fuel pump out and check the tea bag strainer in the tank,but other then that it is running fine
1st ride today very very happy ,thank you again DJpete
[Image: 154727_3939031406396_1248910135_n.jpg]
[Image: 548591_3939035206491_1973539553_n.jpg]
if you want a plate surround let me know ,
[Image: 34723_3937454726980_1386231138_n.jpg]
Looking good!
I like it well done Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(19-12-2012, 07:16pm)DjPete Wrote: Looking good!
thanks again Pete, i didnt use your led,s lol

(19-12-2012, 09:01pm)ROD Wrote: I like it well done Pi_thumbsup

thank you Rod ,it was a struggle,lol ,but im happy,Trophy

re led's and why not?? thats the first thing I did on the new bike, they are back on again. They were neons before, now just simple leds for 14 bucks a steal! :-)
(19-12-2012, 09:01pm)ROD Wrote: I like it well done Pi_thumbsup

Is that your steak Rod?Very Happy
They do look good when stripped but unless you do something extreme they all look like Tony's in different colours,great job anyway.
looking great. Clap But I'd lose the "suzuki" on the tank.
oh . .. and red braided lines . . . and red silicon radiator hoses . . . and . . .

actually, I haven't even washed my bike since Tathra, and didn't wash it before, so I probably wouldn't do anything Pi_freak except ride it and enjoy it! Biker
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(20-12-2012, 07:14am)Ward P Wrote: looking great. Clap But I'd lose the "suzuki" on the tank.
oh . .. and red braided lines . . . and red silicon radiator hoses . . . and . . .

actually, I haven't even washed my bike since Tathra, and didn't wash it before, so I probably wouldn't do anything Pi_freak except ride it and enjoy it! Biker
the paint job needs to be redone it was ,how you say a quick y,lol cheers

is that bike for the road? How do u get away with that if it is?
You know the local coppers?
:-)
(20-12-2012, 05:59pm)DjPete Wrote: is that bike for the road? How do u get away with that if it is?
You know the local coppers?
:-)

its 100% legal, 1x rear view mirror,4x blinkers headlight,hi n low beam,
well im waiting for my taillight to show up ,but in n.s.w streetfighters a fine,i dont know the knob hwy patrols,they bring them here every hols to harass us,but the local coppers know me ,they do hassle me but know the bike is legal
Not knockin' your bike Pete, I think it looks shit hot ..

But I can't understand how you can get away with that tail. I had a tailtidy on the gen1 and it was deemed illegal. In saying that, I never got booked or had any dramas with it. Just going on what others on the forum had said and experienced .. re tailtidies.

And yes .. the white on blue Suzuki sticker has to go ..
yep Dale thats why I asked. Its a very high tailend. In VIC they would lock u up and throw the key away
the rule of thumb in n.s.w for tails ,goes like this ,the tail must end at the centre of the rear axle ,and the rear wheel to be covered with a hugger to be legal,my tail goes 4 inches past my rear axle ,so no hugger required,and the plate is clearly visible, if youe been pinned in n.s.w for a tail tidy fight it bc there not illegal here!
heresmy old 1100w that i got booked on for having a point on the chain guard , funny thing was i was in flowing traffic doing 80ks in a 100k zone when the copper did n illegal u turn and almost hit the car behind me ,then after looking at my bike for 10 minutes ,told me i had a glorious looking bike and the it was all legal? go figure.
(20-12-2012, 08:57pm)revhead Wrote: the rule of thumb in n.s.w for tails ,goes like this ,the tail must end at the centre of the rear axle ,and the rear wheel to be covered with a hugger to be legal,my tail goes 4 inches past my rear axle ,so no hugger required,and the plate is clearly visible, if youe been pinned in n.s.w for a tail tidy fight it bc there not illegal here!
heresmy old 1100w that i got booked on for having a point on the chain guard , funny thing was i was in flowing traffic doing 80ks in a 100k zone when the copper did n illegal u turn and almost hit the car behind me ,then after looking at my bike for 10 minutes ,told me i had a glorious looking bike and the it was all legal? go figure.
[Image: 535966_2999137229629_297759141_n.jpg]