Greeny_SA ( Peter Green ) 16/11/1951 - 20/11/2012

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Dam, such a lovely guy.
RIP mate and all the best to your family.
"To the friendliest and most likeable guy I've ever known" ........thank you Peter for all of your wisdom, your wit, and your great sense of humour. But most of all - thank you especially, just for your genuine, honest and easy friendship!!!

"A true champion amongst champions" Trophy Clap Trophy

The BB, and any other gathering of passionate bike riders you were involved with.....will never ever be the same, without you!

Sincerest condolences to Peters' wife and family, and also to our Adelaide / SA crew...

Till we ride again,
Rest In Peace, mate....
BikerBikerBiker
(21-11-2012, 01:49pm)Ward P Wrote: Just found out via the facebook network.
Greeny is off to ride that great Hayabusa in the sky.
Has totally shocked me as we spent the day with him in August.
He had throat cancer, but was told he'd got it early and things looked good.
Knew things had been tough for him of late, but totally unaware how bad things had become.

Bloody top bloke and a good mate.
Can anyone give us a bit more info ???

Unfortunately it is true. He went quietly & gently about 11 last night.

He got through his chemotherapy really well but his Liver could not hold out.
He was admitted to hospital about a week and a half ago with a swollen foot which was thought to be an infection under the skin but he slowly deteriorated into a coma.

RIP Mate
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
I only met Greeny once at Tathra a couple of years ago, but found him to be a really friendly, pleasant bloke.
Condolences to his family and the SA crew who were close-knit with Greeny.
Only met him once on the way back from tathra last year.great bloke.He and kingy stayed the night in warrrnambool.Was hoping to have a ride over in sa with the crew one weekend.Cancer sucks.Taken good people I've know.Sad day.
(21-11-2012, 03:16pm)bazman Wrote: "To the friendliest and most likeable guy I've ever known" ........thank you Peter for all of your wisdom, your wit, and your great sense of humour. But most of all - thank you especially, just for your genuine, honest and easy friendship!!!

The BB, and any other gathering of passionate bike riders you were involved with.....will never ever be the same, without you!

Sincerest condolences to Peters' wife and family, and also to our Adelaide / SA crew...

Till we ride again,
Rest In Peace, mate....
BikerBikerBiker

+1,000,000
I say "plus 1 million" because Greeny truly was 1 in a million, a top bloke that was admired and respected by anyone who ever met him!
Greeny brought the SA Hayabusa crew together with the first SA Busa BBQ in 2009.
I can't say enough good things about Greeny!

I would also like to extend my sincerest condolences to Greenys family and to all of his friends.

Rest In Peace Greeny, we'll miss you mate!
[attachment=14120]
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
OMG just seen it on FB & cant believe it, I'm in shock, My thoughts go out to his family, I cant put it any better than Bazman has, See you up there one day in Busa heaven Mate

[Image: th_GreenyIMG_4066.jpg?t=1353481345]
Very sad news. Kindest thougths to those close to him. Greeny, you will be missed...
I didn't know Greeny personally but only as a member to the Busa Club, it's never good when you hear of a loss to someone that many have known, I would like to pass on my Sincerest condolences to his Family and Friends.

Mr Peter Green .... Greeny, what can we say.....a Gentleman a Mentor a friend to everyone that met him....this a good friend that will be sadly missed by everyone ... Condolances to family, friends and all the Busa Family ...
(21-11-2012, 03:16pm)bazman Wrote: "To the friendliest and most likeable guy I've ever known" ........thank you Peter for all of your wisdom, your wit, and your great sense of humour. But most of all - thank you especially, just for your genuine, honest and easy friendship!!!

Till we ride again,
Rest In Peace, mate....
BikerBikerBiker

+ 10000000000000000000000000000000000

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Man thats a bit of a shock. What a great guy. He was the first to come up and introduce himself to me at Lobbie and always up for a chat. Condolances to his family.

RIP Greeny.
Very sad news

RIP Greeny our thoughts are with you and your family
Sad news, I didn't know Greeny personally, only through replies to a post here and there, but my condolences to his family and friends.
This is really sad news i was lucky enough to meet Greeny a couple of times he was a great bloke
my thoughts are with his family