Greeny_SA ( Peter Green ) 16/11/1951 - 20/11/2012
Sad to hear about Greeny.Condolenses to family and friends :(
BUSA there is no Substitute
(22-11-2012, 08:22am)Troopmaster Wrote:
(21-11-2012, 09:56pm)TempOzzy Wrote: Very sad news. To me, Greeny was the "unofficial president of the SA chapter of the AHC".

He was a true gentleman that would extend his friendship to anyone and everyone. A loveable character that cannot be replaced. His death will leave a void in the lives of more people than many would realise.

RIP Peter. I hope heaven has a Busa waiting for you...

Well said Temp.
+1

If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Greeny, R.I.P mate. I almost bet you to it, if you believed in any type of after life I hope your able to fang that beast for as long as you like... I drank with you at wardy's last year, you were there when I almost went the very next day, and i instantly liked you for the down to earth, genral campion, old skool bloke that you were, I'm so sad to hear that you have passed.

My thought's to your family, and friend's.

It would be great if your family get to read all the love everyone here had for you buddy.

Beau
I just did a search on peter green

Up came

St peter

Was our pete the same -a saint busa rider
Mmmm me ponders
RIP Greeny, sincere condolences to the family.

where the hell do i start mate,yes for once im lost for words,f*** i miss you already,i havent lost a mate,but lost my best mate,didnt think this would be this hard,you were a legend,champion,gentleman,and so much more,but most importantly you were always there,in everway,you have given me so many memories which i will never forget mate.thanks peter green for sharing part of your life with me,i will make it over to the tt mate and you will be with me in spirit i promise.RIP PETER i hope thay have a busa waiting for you and not a harely or i will hear you swearing from here,love ya mate
born to be mild
Oh god no! What the hell! I just sent Greeny a PM A couple off days ago. Can't believe it! What a great guy! He made me feel so welcome into the Busa club. Rang me up before last years bash and told me there's a place in his and Kings cabin. The time last year bunking with him and King was awsome!! One off the main reasons I'm going this yr again travelling the 3 days to catch up with you guys and gals! Hope your riding well my friend. Your a champion!!! I'll miss you:(
I have just found out that we have lost one of our best. Always so friendly and willing to help, so proud of his beloved busa. We will all miss you deeply mate and Sundays at Lobbies will never be the same without you.
R.I.P. Peter the Greeny.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(22-11-2012, 05:54pm)RYDRZ Wrote: I just did a search on peter green

Up came

St peter

Was our pete the same -a saint busa rider
Mmmm me ponders

You are right Corbin,
Peter was a saint. A gentleman in the true sense of the word. Peter helped me so much (via PM's) when I first joined the club, and I'll never forget that help .. thanks again mate.
R.I.P Peter ..
Dale
RIP, never knew you but clearly well loved.
RIP Greeny, my sincere condolences to all family and friends.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Very sad to hear the news about greeny.
Deepest sympathy to his family at this terrible time.
Ask and yee shall receive " I dunno"
RIP Peter, you were one of natures gentlemen , and will be missed.
It was you who encouraged me to go to Tathra last year.
We rode over together , had a couple of incidents like when you let the Busa fall over at Echuca and didn`t crack up ...you got on with it and we all had a great time.The sign of a real gentle man.
Your sense of humour and willingness to help anyone will be missed by everyone who knew you.
At least in heaven you won`t meet too many Harley riders to annoy you.
Condolences to all your family, friends and the Busa community as a whole.Will have a coffe in your honour at Loby on Sunday.
I saw a while ago that Greeny had posted he couldn't attend Tathra this year and I PM'd him to ask why.

After a short explination of his medical problems he said he was aiming for the superbikes in Feb as a reward for all the crap he'll have to endure and that he still had 6 Bashs' to get to as he wanted 10 before he got old.

Quote "Enjoy it mate & have a beer for me, See ya at the next one if all goes to plan."

I'm sure myself and many others will have that beer for you Greeny, and even though you can't be there in person, you'll attend the rest of the Tathra runs in the hearts of all those who knew you.

RIP.
Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.
Idiot2
A very sad loss.. Peter was the first AHC member I met and I will never forget his cheerful and welcoming personality, always.

Condolences to his friends and family.