Greeny_SA ( Peter Green ) 16/11/1951 - 20/11/2012
(03-12-2012, 11:53pm)Greeny Wrote: For those who made it to the funeral, much love. And to all who sent their best, the same.

Would anyone who didn't make it be interested in me posting up the obituary we read out at the funeral?

I was very disappointed that I couldn't make the funeral. I feel honoured to have known your father, and am very saddened by his death. He had a unique ability to cheer up anyone in his company, and always made me feel welcome. I am glad that I was able to share my condolences with you at Lobethal recently, and would like to have been at the funeral to pay my last respects.
I would certainly be interested to read Peter's obituary from the funeral. Please share it with us, as many of us wish we had shared more of our lives with him. Thank you Michael for letting us share the grief with you.
Tim.

Wow, I haven't been on the site for a while and just logged in to find this. Met Greeny at Tathra a couple of years back. One of those blokes that just comes across as a true gentleman. Belated condolences to family and friends.
It's a week by week charade.
(04-12-2012, 03:27pm)TempOzzy Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 11:53pm)Greeny Wrote: For those who made it to the funeral, much love. And to all who sent their best, the same.

Would anyone who didn't make it be interested in me posting up the obituary we read out at the funeral?

I was very disappointed that I couldn't make the funeral. I feel honoured to have known your father, and am very saddened by his death. He had a unique ability to cheer up anyone in his company, and always made me feel welcome. I am glad that I was able to share my condolences with you at Lobethal recently, and would like to have been at the funeral to pay my last respects.
I would certainly be interested to read Peter's obituary from the funeral. Please share it with us, as many of us wish we had shared more of our lives with him. Thank you Michael for letting us share the grief with you.
Tim.

+1
Couldn't have said it better myself
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Great read thanks for sharing Clap
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
WOW what a life of achievement and adventure! Thanks for sharing Clap
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
What a magnificent life!

Thanks for sharing that with us Greeny.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Thanks Michael. Much appreciated. For those of us that wished we could have gotten to know Peter better it will help us find some closure.

May our memories of Peter have a special place in all of us forever.

RIP Greeny.
Thankyou for sharing that with us Michael. I am also a fitter and turner, with a son Michael, and I also share (along with everyone else here) the love for the Hayabusa. If I can ever be considered half the man your father was, I will be extremely happy.
Take care mate, and I hope to catch up with you in the future.
Cheers .. Dale
I don't think I ever met Greeny but know his board name very well. Condolences to all his friends and family.
Thank you Michael for a closer look at your dad, very sorry I couldn't make the funeral but was there in spirit. He sure was a larrikin:) im so glad i was able to get to know him personally last yr at tathra. He will be greatly missed, Chris
Thanks Michael.
Great Read. Even teared up a bit!
Gonna try and make it over for next years BB.
We'll have to have a Beer
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Found this

[Image: busadec2010003.jpg]
Just logged in for the first time in a few years only to see this post catch my eye, great guy that gave me heaps of advice and poop for getting a Harley. Sorry I missed his funeral and pass on my condolences to his close mates and family :(