RS3 insert\db killer
Hey guys I'm after the insert for a yoshimura rs3. Was wondering if anyone not using theirs or knew of best place to purchase one. I want to get roadworthy done to transfer bike out of father in law name. Any help greatly appreciated.
ONLY WHEN WE RISK DEATH DO WE FEEL MOST ALIVE
If you don't find one there's a stock set getting about, might get you out of trouble for roadworthy.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(06-12-2012, 11:08pm)madbusa Wrote: Hey guys I'm after the insert for a yoshimura rs3. Was wondering if anyone not using theirs or knew of best place to purchase one. I want to get roadworthy done to transfer bike out of father in law name. Any help greatly appreciated.

Just do a check with vic roads as you dont need a roadworthy to transfer from most family members and does not cost much.
you could transfer to wife first then from wife to you Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
If your stuck I still have my stock ones in the shed, you could borrow to get through the road worthyPi_thumbsup Im In Albury NSW
Hey Bombthrower, looking at your signature and avator you dont happen to have a few screws loose do you? If so can you please give warning if by chance if you pass by Sydney so I can go overseas or something. Lol3