Tathra 2012 Photos
A few photos around tathra.Bazmans right.There are alot of pub shots.One of jeffs busa at dead horse pass.                 .loved tathra.Good people.now i`ll try and get vic boys to come to redback rally at charlton on 9/10 feb .good band and beers and food.Cheers.
Now I know I need to do a bash... anyone know if a Busa can do a 400klm jump?? hate putting it on boat as they cram em to tight

the road, sun and a few pubs on the way... thts touring in style (of course the Busa makes it so)

BTW... gave up drinking in 1994... someone showed me how to guzzle instead LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
okay all, I've uploaded some of my images and they can be found at this link BikerBoy's Tathra 2012 pics

they wont be there forever so copy what you want (right click/save as) and if needed I have full high res originals of all.

cheers, Biker

edit: colours are a bit vibrant so will correct on a calibrated monitor.....not my laptop. There's also more pics that I've got that I didn't have time to add in so will get to those soon.
Quote:okay all, I've uploaded some of my images and they can be found at this link BikerBoy's Tathra 2012 pics

they wont be there forever so copy what you want (right click/save as) and if needed I have full high res originals of all.

The colour in your photo's is amazing quality. Thanks for sharing.
(18-12-2012, 08:13pm)BikerBoy Wrote: okay all, I've uploaded some of my images and they can be found at this link BikerBoy's Tathra 2012 pics

cheers, Biker

Great photos, amazing colour and composition.

Was good to meet you at the bash.

You got some awesome shots of mine too.
Blue 2011 "DUG35"
Any chance of some of the hi-res copies so i could do a wide format digital print?

Cheers, take care, Doug :)
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
(18-12-2012, 11:11pm)TheAlchemist Wrote:
(18-12-2012, 08:13pm)BikerBoy Wrote: okay all, I've uploaded some of my images and they can be found at this link BikerBoy's Tathra 2012 pics

cheers, Biker

Great photos, amazing colour and composition.

Was good to meet you at the bash.

You got some awesome shots of mine too.
Blue 2011 "DUG35"
Any chance of some of the hi-res copies so i could do a wide format digital print?

Cheers, take care, Doug :)

Yeah was great to finaly put a face to your name Doug. Loved your bike....some very nice mods you've done and the quality is top notch.

No probs in giving you the High Res copies. I'll send you a pm tonight with a link you can download them from.

Cheers, Paul.
awesome shots bikerboy, who won busa of the year?
Shifu took out overall BOTY. I got best Gen2. The others will have to help me with the rest :)
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
can someone tell me whom won the custom seat voucher i donated please as they dont have long to redeem it

thankyou
ah congrats guys! watch out for next year, ill be there with bells on, already starting to put money away towards it hahah
Shifu
Boty award
also
took best custom paint

Jeff
Luckiest busa
& the RYDRZ choice trophy

Alc
Best gen 2

Franko
Best bking
Best non-busa
(ya gotta see him ride - put some to shame )

You gotta be @ tathra

,have you had no sleep jake dsnake- not knowing
Who got what - arrrh
Pressure of not knowing-
Nathan triffistar

got best blinged busa
A bit late, but here are some pics from the GOPRO I had on my helmet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
Clap....better late than never, Shaun!! Pi_thumbsup

I've still got a shite-load of pics to post up.....Undecided

Coolsmiley