Rim decals
42 is great for inner city riding, with lots of starting and stopping. Mid 30's is better if you're going around corners and moving a lot since your tyre temp will be high.
yeah now going for 34's all-round Pan as suggested by Tex
34psi front and back done. Feels great just how it should feel. Personally I wouldn't recommend 42psi as per book. For me horrible. You feel every bump, too responsive and no feel. My opinion.
Amendment, decided to go up a little to 38psi f and rear. lol
I think it also depends on the tyre. Had a Pure on the front when I bought the bike. It felt shit at the usual 36, tried 38 & 40, settled on 40. Always run 42 rear. Michelin rep at work said 36f/42r for PR3's

Cheers
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
(30-12-2012, 07:19am)DjPete Wrote: yeah now going for 34's all-round Pan as suggested by Tex

Don't listen to Tex!
34 is only going to work if you have a dog on your tank. Go for 34.5
hahahahaPaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Yeah, that's what I meant. 42 is in the manual but feels horrible personally. Good to muck around a bit with tyre pressures to see what works

Previous owner of my bike recommended 36 psi on road and 28 psi on track with 2CT's. I'm now running Metzeler Sportec M5's and am liking 34ish in them on road.

Anyways.... Sorry for the off topic hijack :)
Thx people, u have solved a problem for me.. I had bike serviced after winter in shed and yep the tires were down so garage put them back to spec... damn bike has felt like it is jumping all over road on corners, def not the smooth girl I rememebred from previous summer. I thought I just lost some of my smoothness riding and have been trying to find my groove again... I will now dump tyres down to 38 and see, then play with it form there.
Thts what I like about here, you get really helpful info for those tht are not riding 24/7
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Looking good Pete better than the blue pin stripes that were on there Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Thanks Rod. Batfink it scared the shit out of me when I came back from the dealer with those pressures. It was a completely different bike, I thought something was broken or on wrong, couldn't believe tyre pressure could make such a difference. I dare anyone to try it. Put say 45psi in test and then do same with say 35psi. 2 different bikes entirely
might have to track down those decals too pete.. they will look just as good on my charcoal rims too hehehee
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(29-12-2012, 04:02pm)DjPete Wrote: Very nice Pete.
Looking good.
Inexpensive bling is my favourite. I'de like to do the grills like I did on my 02 Busa but don't have the motivation I did back then,,,bugger of a job..
[Image: p1030591k.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Must be the season?
Mine don't have the same bling as yours, Pete!
nice. and so is that deep sea helmet. u pirates store weird things in the garage lol
(01-01-2013, 03:42pm)DjPete Wrote: nice. and so is that deep sea helmet. u pirates store weird things in the garage lol

thats the new 'wet weather' Nolan
hahahahah. You might be on to something there Rob