Wireless headset
Starting to look around for a good headset to go with my new Nolan N104 helmet... the Nolan comm set sounds okay but I think a bit pricy at over $380 Wtf I saw someone say they had a Interphone F4?? anyone else use a good system??
I am starting to even annoy myself with singing on longer rides so it is becoming an urgency Idiot2 plus the new missus is starting to ride with me so be good to get a rider/pass set until she annoys me and I can turn her off Bump
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Hey Batfink,
I use Scala Rider Q2 Pro and they are good, but if I could get a OEM built in then I would. The reason for this would be wind noise with it on? I'm looking at getting a Shark helmet next year with the OEM bluetooth unit as it tucked away out of the wind.
The best pointer here is... you really get what you pay for with these (Trust me I learnt the hard way) as in battery standby and life (this is the biggest complaint from all users) and after sales service etc... also they aren't aren't really that cheap but well worth it to use on the longer trips etc... plus you can also pair up with some of ya mates on long rides which is fun too, can call passing from way out front (about 1km line of sight approx)

me 2 cents
thx raceworx,
I was really looking at interphone but heard that blueant dumped them from sales... they seemed to out perform scala in all the reviews I looked at but then it's the working mans point of view I wanted. If it comes close to same price as Nolan's version and Nolans allow linking with any bluetooth system then I might go that way as it's made for helmet and vise versa.. just like to investigate things before handing over my hard earned bucks
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I have an interfone F5 and it's wicked as hell batfink
I just bought the top of the range Scala G9 Powerset (with a big di$count) and I gotta say.....I'm really loving it!! Yes

FM radio / intercom / GPS / Ipod / phone totally wireless connectivity.......+ the co-pilot doesn't have to second guess anymore when my riding style is about to "change" suddenly!! Eek Wm Eek

Coolsmiley
Sema Smh10. Great bit if gear and cheap at under $200 per kit.
I just upgraded to the G9 unit (from the Q2 pro set) - once you figure out the complicated voice navigation it's pretty damn good. Audio quality is excellent, and I'm really liking not having to be plugged into my phone for music. The bluetooth audio is great.

Only downside is having to figure out how it all works - can be a little complicated if you intend to use all the functions on offer. I'm planning on printing out the cheat sheet of voice commands.

But overall an awesome unit.

(this means I now have a spare Q2 powerset lying around... I'll post em up in for sale or PM me for more details)