Keyrings, LED's and bullet holes
Got a few of these. Very happy and can't go wrong for the price.

Mark my words in another decade we will be buying everything from China and third world countries and will not have the skill any more to make our own and then... bang, these countries will put their prices up and we'll have no choice but to pay and then THEY will be in control...but I digress.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/271002331343?...1439.l2649

Not sure if other colors are avail.

and here's my bullet holes in case you wanted to rush out and buy them.
Pi_tongue

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/120859111782?...500wt_1203

I also had to have the old neons under my new bike but they don't do neons now. LED's are the rage with Lygon Street (Can I say that? lol).
Cheap too at around 15 bucks from Jaycar, the strips just stick on, find a power source and you are done.

[Image: 0033no.jpg]

[Image: 0014od.jpg]
The rocking horse is NOT part of the bike
Lookin good Pete - thanks for the heads up.
What seat have you got there mate ?

I've got to get something other than the stock one - squirming around after a couple of hundred kays.

Cheers
Moz
Nice work, I like the LED's
Just on the LED's you can get a 5 metre roll whatever colour you want from ebay for $26 also
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
do you have to tweak it with wiring or already on it.
Got a link?
I thought you WOULD like it Wired. haha :-)
You're probably the only one who appreciates them lol
Seat brand tag is Custom Speed Seats
found this
http://stores.ebay.com.au/Custom-Speed-Seats
but keep Kevin in mind too on this forum
You can get 150 christmas lights for $10 at "Cheap as cheaps" post Christmas sale...
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
hahah ha
Damn U Dj... u planted that seed of led's with this thread, now I have convinced myself it's the next thing to go on the bike thats not a mechanical requirement LOL
All goes well this weekend I will get out the soldering iron again and have my blue/silver girl glowing ;)

Will post some pics on ur other thread when completed
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Haha. Good to hear batfink. Make sure they are facing down on the road and they are legal. And try and get a power source that works with parking lights too in case you ever want to use the parking lights, they will come on too for a nice effect. I just used the tail light as a power source.
(22-01-2013, 02:24pm)DjPete Wrote: Haha. Good to hear batfink. Make sure they are facing down on the road and they are legal. And try and get a power source that works with parking lights too in case you ever want to use the parking lights, they will come on too for a nice effect. I just used the tail light as a power source.

When I looked over the regulations for Tassie it specifically says what lights are only allowed so any aditional lights (specially blue) will be illegal... damn those Police
I was going to wire them into my highbeam light (which I can use passing button to flash them if I want Coolsmiley )
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

mmm not sure Tassie but I did a lot of checking re VIC, Googling and with calls to 2 cop stations and also asking Stewie Mac, an ex cop who used to be on this forum. They all gave same answer...as long as they face down. In the end though it's still a risk depending on the cop and how he interprets them. Good luck with it.
If we worried about the Police with our bike we would all be rideing stock busas Undecided
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
These can be cut into 3 led lengths (approx 5cm long) that all work on 12 volts or cut at what ever length you want as long as you cut at a certain spot. Once cut solder some wires onto the terminals and all done aussie seller also usually turn up within the week. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/5050-RGB-5M-3...499wt_1163
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
yeah they tried to sell me those at Jaycar, but I couldnt be bothered so they had ones already done in a kit for 14 bucks
Bike is now LED blinged.... I know know that I will be spending more and more time with it in pieces cause I just did it the first time LOL

Waiting for light to diminish so I can get good pic of lights to post
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1