TASSIE BIKE REGULATIONS
Bell 
With all the chatter about what is what I thought I would track down my States inpection manual and see what is needed to pass for a motorcycle.
The following links are the Tasmanian Transport AIS Inpection Manuals

TAssie Inspection Manuals

As you can see it also has whats needed to pass for any vehicle.

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
geez rego there is comparable to n.s.w shite thought it might get cheaper .
Yeh i will just keep mine reg in Vic Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Careful Rod.. after 3 months of living here ur mainland rego is void....
EXTRACT.....
Ex-mainland vehicles
All vehicles transferring from the mainland, except those exempt from inspection, require inspection before they can be registered in Tasmania.

Visitors to Tasmania who do not have a Tasmanian residential address are exempt from the requirement to transfer the vehicle registration.
However once a person takes up residence they must transfer the registration within 3 months from that date.
Residents of Tasmania who bring a currently registered interstate vehicle into Tasmania should make arrangements for the vehicle to be inspected and registered in Tasmania as soon as possible but no longer than 3 months from the date of entry into the State.

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Bugger them i took my cars and bikes to Qld for 2 years i just keep my Vic licence still got seven more years on it , Oh but only one point
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
My Busa passed with flying colours...dopey bugger at the servo who wrote the inspection cert up didn't know what size the motor was....shoulda told him it was fifty cc...lol.

Ps Tony I will get in touch as soon as folks from WA have gone back.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast