Poll: Are you comming
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Booked
55.88%
19 55.88%
Not Sure
14.71%
5 14.71%
Cant make it
29.41%
10 29.41%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

S.A Normanville 2013 Busa Bash
i told the wife ,i have a ride coming up ,she said dates i said 12th of november,,she said when u coming home ,i said no idea ,il call you!
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
A few of us took a ride to Normanville today to check out the Pub and Jetty Caravan Park ... All good .. Met the Chef at the Pub and the Caravan Park Mangers .. All facility's look good. Filled them in with who we are and what we are doing ... Thanks Moshy , Lauren and Daz...good day !!!
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
(12-09-2013, 07:58pm)Triffstar Wrote: My Crazy Plan.....

Leave Rockhampton early Sat 9th Nov for a long day in the saddle, no plans on accomm just see where I get to.Biker
Sunday 10th another early start may go via Putty Road. Might make it to Albury/ Tallangatta for the Sunday night. Catch up with the VIC crew early Monday for the run to Warrnambool via the GOR. Tuesday Normanville. I guess I will be pretty thirsty by then!Very HappyBeerBeerBeer

Getting to Normanville early to relax and quench my thirst!
Anyone from Bris or NSW is most welcome to come along if this fits in with your plans.

Sunday 17th or Monday 18th leave for the return leg. Around a 5500km round trip.Yes

Cheers

Triffstar

Hey man be good to see ya after such a long time... Might even get to have some serious refreshments this time LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Got some bad news...

GOOFTROOP has broken his leg, will find out soon if he is still doing Normanville.....

As Chopper says " harden the eff up GOOF" lol

Lets hope for a better result and fast healing, you got 8 weeks mate
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

No Good Tell him to harden up its only a leg Scary
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(19-09-2013, 04:22pm)ROD Wrote: No Good Tell him to harden up its only a leg Scary

Pins are in tib and fib on fight leg..Dont use back break much anyway so heres hoping I can be back on bike in time Lol3
Cheers Brookesy
Heya Goofy....

Condolences mate, hope you heal up fast & well!!
....how did you manage to do that damage?!?
(20-09-2013, 07:01pm)bazman Wrote: Heya Goofy....

Thanks Bazman..
Got into a slight argument with a high (750psi) pressure pipe at work that decided itwanted to pass thru where I was standing....thank fk it was only 2" and I wasnt 2steps further away.
If cast off in time i hope to make it there Very Happy
(20-09-2013, 07:46pm)GOOFTROOP Wrote:
(20-09-2013, 07:01pm)bazman Wrote: Heya Goofy....

Thanks Bazman..
Got into a slight argument with a high (750psi) pressure pipe at work that decided itwanted to pass thru where I was standing....thank fk it was only 2" and I wasnt 2steps further away.
If cast off in time i hope to make it there Very Happy

......things could ALWAYS be worse, hey - just imagine the consequences if it got you in the crotch?!? Pi_freak Scary Pi_freak
Gents,

Apologies for my tardiness but the gods of computing got angry with me and fried the harddrive in my laptop.
However all is good now (fingers crossed) and we can get on with sorting out few details.

1. We need more accurate info on numbers of attendands.

2. We need the number of attendants who wish to sample a local pizza on Friday night.

2a. We plan to prepare the Saturday morning breakfast using our own resources and also need to know who is on for bacon, eggs, sausages ets.

3. We need the list for the T-shirts with names, quantities and sizes. I am not aware of final costing or colour options as yet but Paul (Moshy) will have that information shortly.

4. I need the information on the numbers of brave riders who wish to tackle the famous "Busa Burger" at Lobethal (at favourite spot of our Greenie) during the Loop Ride stop there on Saturday. The price is around $13.00 and Jo needs to know how many trucks of ingredients to order Lol3

I understand that not all are comfortable posting the info when they will be away from home, so please PM me or e-mail at shifu2@bigpond.com with the details.

Cheers for now.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
MMMMMMM B-U-R-G-E-R

count me in for everything from Friday night to Monday morning

not sure when I will be arriving as off Tassie boat at 7am and got to be back on boat Monday at 6pm

thank god I got a busa and not a blackbird HAHAHHahahahaaaaaa
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(25-09-2013, 04:04pm)Batfink Wrote: MMMMMMM B-U-R-G-E-R

count me in for everything from Friday night to Monday morning

not sure when I will be arriving as off Tassie boat at 7am and got to be back on boat Monday at 6pm

thank god I got a busa and not a blackbird HAHAHHahahahaaaaaa
Couple of burgers would help you keep front wheel on the road.Pi_tongue
simple someone start a list ,

IM DEF GOING ,
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
(25-09-2013, 06:38pm)revhead Wrote: simple someone start a list ,

IM DEF GOING ,

We already have the list. Please just send me the info either by PM or e-mail. Cheers.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
i can,t make it as i,m booked 4 tassie to 4wd

wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police