Tasteful paintjob and bling
And this is why we need to throw politics and religion out the door. Hey we can have enough real fights over a simple thing like bike color. :-)
(24-01-2013, 08:42pm)bazman Wrote:
(24-01-2013, 05:26pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote: Looks like a pensioners wallpaper....Pi_tongue

Was wondering what this paintjob reminded me of....and ya nailed it, Tony!! Pi_thumbsup

Lol3

no offence to the painter or the owner.....but it doesn't do ANYthing for me....at all!! Confused

C'mon Baz - I'm sure woody is one of your top 10 words Coolsmiley

Cheers

Ruffy

"The mark of a true genius is the ability to hold two seemingly contradictory ideas in mind at once."
(02-02-2013, 01:00pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote: "The mark of a true genius is the ability to hold two seemingly contradictory ideas in mind at once."
might put that one on the front page quotes slider Tony

(02-02-2013, 11:55am)DjPete Wrote: And this is why we need to throw politics and religion out the door. Hey we can have enough real fights over a simple thing like bike color. :-)

I fully agree with you Pete but its not all "we",the admins are the only ones that can delete it by the end of the day.Im also a bit confused as to why the "delete your own post button" is not an option like every other forum,aren't we or some here not intellectually old enough to use it???
Its very obvious that since you got more involved this stuff has calmed down and certain unsavoury individuals have stopped posting this type of crap.
(02-02-2013, 01:00pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote: "The mark of a true genius is the ability to hold two seemingly contradictory ideas in mind at once."

Lol2 I accused you of contradicting your self so now you're a genius? I like your "baldness" (figuratively speaking)cause I know you have pick tails for hairPi_tongueLol2
I can go one better than the bird in the belly pan, I had a bird INSIDE the headers on my Ducati Monster.....
Found the poor little bugger in there after removing everything during the strip down when I had a drop.
Right at the front, measured it out, nearly 5ft of pipe to navigate to reach that point!!!!
Will get the photos up tonight, they're on my old iPhone.
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
"
I fully agree with you Pete but its not all "we",the admins are the only ones that can delete it by the end of the day. Im also a bit confused as to why the "delete your own post button" is not an option like every other forum,aren't we or some here not intellectually old enough to use it???
Its very obvious that since you got more involved this stuff has calmed down and certain unsavoury individuals have stopped posting this type of crap."

The club is clearly named AUSTRALIAN Hayabusa Club. People come here and read this "stuff" and it is a direct reflection of
1. What Aussies are like
and
2. What Hayabusa riders are like

I for one don't like that reflection AT ALL.

I had enough last time and decided it too hard to argue my point.
But since new bike I thought well I used to enjoy the forum and it IS everyone's forum, not a select few.

All I did was raise one post. It wasn't too hard.
As Rod has said the REPORT button is there. From what he has told me, if a report is put in the admins will look at it straight away.

If you see something offensive and you don't report it then in my books that means you think its ok.

Listen it's your forum as much as anyone else's. If you see something that really is out of line. REPORT it.

People will push boundaries whether intentionally or by mistake.

As far as the delete button goes, I am sure that was removed on purpose for the reason to keep evidence of offensive comments that have been made in the past. I was here then and remember that there were many members posting offensive stuff and then removing. It made it very hard for the admins to police things.

I have no gripes with anyone on the forum, no one.
But if there is something way out of line then I may say something the same as I would in the street or whatever.

If more members did this then the forum would keep heading in the direction most of us want.
Collectively it IS your forum and YOU ARE in control of it.

Anyway, this is sort of old ground.

Revhead, Just saying....Looks like the side stand is missing.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary