Safe Place to Park my Bike in Adelaide in Novemeber?
Bell 
Hi Adelaide Members,

At the conclusion of the 2013 Busa Bash in Normanville, I'm looking at spending a couple of nights in Adelaide before my ride back to Canberra.

Have been internet searching hotel/motels, and a lot hotels in central Adelaide don't have there own parking.

Not wanting to leave my Precious in a carpark for a couple of days, I'm looking for info on where I might be able to park it securely on the evening of Sunday 17 November, and pick it up on the morning of Tuesday 19 November.

Any suggestions?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(27-01-2013, 01:25pm)Busdriver Wrote: Hi Adelaide Members,

At the conclusion of the 2013 Busa Bash in Normanville, I'm looking at spending a couple of nights in Adelaide before my ride back to Canberra.

Have been internet searching hotel/motels, and a lot hotels in central Adelaide don't have there own parking.

Not wanting to leave my Precious in a carpark for a couple of days, I'm looking for info on where I might be able to park it securely on the evening of Sunday 17 November, and pick it up on the morning of Tuesday 19 November.

Any suggestions?

Les, we have safe storage for you Busa at Marion ..... and we can get you to the city if that helps.. ......Rod Biker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Thanks for that.

Most likely ride the big Victory down though.... a metre wide and 2.7 metres long ......still got room?

No issues picking up my bike on the Tuesday morning?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(27-01-2013, 04:44pm)Busdriver Wrote: Thanks for that.

Most likely ride the big Victory down though.... a metre wide and 2.7 metres long ......still got room?

No issues picking up my bike on the Tuesday morning?

Too easy Les .... plenty of room......no probs for tuesday !!
If anyone else needs help with storage or anything else , just yell out and i will see what i can do BikerBikerBiker
My planning for my trip to the South Australian Busa Bash is progressing.

At this stage it looks like I'll be riding to Normanville via Broken Hill, Silverton, and Adelaide. Then spending a couple of nights in Adelaide after the Bash before setting off for a 2-day trip back to Canberra.

Thanks Rod. Pi_thumbsup
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)