LED installation
Lightning 
I finally done it!!!!! both starting to mod my Busa and got my camera connect to pc LOL

The following is how I connected up some LED strips for my Gen1 busa. The first issue was how to turn them on cause the Gen1 doesn;t have park light setting only low nad high beam.. also I didn;t want an after market switch showing to make the Police curious
Finally decided to hook them up to the high beam circuit allowing me to turn on at will (and even make them flash using the passing button)

To do this I started removing panels to get to the high beam light...

OMG I AM PULLING MY BIKE APART Idiot2

okay some deep breathes now.. I know I can rebuild it (I hope Scary )
found the high beam light and spliced in my new wires, used a weather proof connection as the main point so that it reduces water issues...

before I start to send wires all over bike to get power to every LED strip I wanted I first test my 1st strip to make sure it lights up as I want using high beam

now I wont bore you all with wire positions and routing.. I think most of us can work that out. Here is the end result....

I know flash takes a lot of LED off so the next is a short vid (I hope)

aargggg Scary

can't put up an AVI file here.. any1 got suggestions that doesn;t include youtube?

BTW.. if you can;t tell I have 1 strip above front wheel guard, 1 for each radiator cooling port and 1 above rear wheel
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Awesome. I'm about to do the same.
You can get a parking light switch for the Busa (Gen 1). It came out as a Euro model option I think, or as a TLR switch.
Aha so you all shit stir me about the led,s and now all the rage. Well done. Looking good :-)
I have as much bling bling chrome as I can find, now I need LEDS!!!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(29-01-2013, 08:39pm)DjPete Wrote: Aha so you all shit stir me about the led,s and now all the rage. Well done. Looking good :-)

I'm not into bling at all. For me it's about functional additions. I see LED's as a safety feature! Biker
Pan Scrawlled -.".......I see LED's as a safety feature"

HahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Looking good batfink!
(29-01-2013, 08:09pm)pan Wrote: Awesome. I'm about to do the same.
You can get a parking light switch for the Busa (Gen 1). It came out as a Euro model option I think, or as a TLR switch.

thx for that pan.. for now I am happy with them wired to high beam LOL am looking forward to my next night ride, see if I can come up behind some P plater and start flashing my pass button Police

hahahahaa
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!