OEM Parts at the discount prices
Guys and Gals,

I thought I have posted it before but I am still reading that people are getting theit parts from local suppliers paying arm & a leg. Have found this site in US that sells the OEM parts for all bikes including Suzuki at the prices that you will all love. They are about half or less of what these bastars want to charge us here in OZ. I have bought a lots from them and they are very prompt and professional. Just keep it under $1000 per shipment or you will be paying the import duties and taxes.

http://www.mrcycles.com/fiche_select.asp

Cheers Biker
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Pi_thumbsup the thousand dollar cap includes the parts and the shipping fees combined.
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(05-02-2013, 08:48am)DAVE01 Wrote: Pi_thumbsup the thousand dollar cap includes the parts and the shipping fees combined.

..and if the seller is a nice bloke he will send them as a gift.Coolsmiley

Hey mate the shipping price that comes up at checkout seems ok but then further down it says listed shipping price doesnt include international packages. Did you get charged more or just what was on the thing at time of checkout?
Regards

Dan
(05-02-2013, 02:53pm)Dan85 Wrote: Hey mate the shipping price that comes up at checkout seems ok but then further down it says listed shipping price doesnt include international packages. Did you get charged more or just what was on the thing at time of checkout?

They charge you whatever it costs per package. My box was rather big 400X500X800 and it cost me $120 in postage. Still saved over $1200 comparing what it would cost me here through the local Suzuki dealer.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Not a bad site I normally use www.partshark.com have been good so fsr
Turbo ZX7 for the street Biker
Busa for the drags Trophy