Genll's in Melb
I'm seeing more and more new Busa's on the road here in melb. Today was wet for the most part. Had to visit my mech in my four wheel drive to pick up a battery for my 1400 as its stuffed, and the Busa's tyre's are showing canvas! One to many smokers... Anyway on my 1.5 hour drive in the rain there and back, I saw three bikes. A CBR250 'L' plater, an '11 blue, and a '10 black/red. All barges with stock pipes but still, good to see then out there.
went through the same thing a while back...put up a post "busa's friggin everywhere" but as sudden as I was seeing them, they all seemed to dissapear.
Havn't seen another Busa on the road for about a year now.....except for MotoGP.

.....did see a kanji on a rear bumper on Sunday though.
Us westy's are cashed up bro...
surprised to see a few getting around down here at the end of the earth i have placed cards on 3 busas and had one new member sign up last week.
pluss we managed to get 5 busas last sunday for a ride Trophy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Had a guy stay last night said "you just don't see any 'busas on the road these days" I thought he must be blind. I see them everywhere, but then, I suppoose I am looking. Smitten
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .