Special Tyre Deals (Sydney)
Ruffy see if u can get the 002 Race (street) they may last a little longer. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Thats whats going on the front Kawa and he's suggested the 014 for the rear

Ruffy

<i></i>
Sounds good Ruffy, I always like to have the softest tyre front and rear, i dont care if they only last 2-3 k's i just like to know they will stick when u may have emergency braking also when u get a bit hot into a corner. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
I'd love to run soft rubber all the time but two up wears them out especially as i still ride reasonably quick in the tight stuff with Mrs on - so its a bit of a compromise sometimes, but michael believes that softer rubber actually wears less because its not working as hard - normally i would be a little sceptical but doing the superbike school next week changed my mind.

John

<i></i>
Put onto by Bruce
Phone Craig on
Mobile 0413 461 353
Fax 4620 7715

This is the Guy for Sydney, called out there last week fitted after hours at his house, I had a Shinko fitted he also is the Bridgestone dealer mostly works out at WSID
He also sells Leathers one piece suits for $550, He has Drag style Leather/X something, light weight for $450 Pi_thumbsup
...and he always does specials for Busa Club members, and he's a top bloke, and he knows how to ride okay (was the BEARS Championship winner last year, I think).

Trophy
Yep he is is a top bloke, he knows a few of us already he ended up fitting it for free also. Pi_thumbsup
Whites Racing Tyres, leathers etc
Here is the good deal guys,
a few of us have using them tell them you found out about them from the Busa club

Campbelltown area
Phone Craig on
Mobile 0413 461 353

Rydalmere (Parramatta) area
Michael 0412 627 742 Number fixed

Give them a call you just may get a Pleasant surprise
simmo Wrote:Whites Racing Tyres, leathers etc
Here is the good deal guys,
a few of us have using them tell them you found out about them from the Busa club

Campbelltown area
Phone Craig on
Mobile 0413 461 353

Rydalmere (Parramatta) area
Michael 0142 627 742

Give them a call you just may get a Pleasant surprise

Rydalmere / Michaels PROPER No is
0412 627 742
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Excellent... I'm looking for new hoops... I'll give him a try.

Now I just need to decide which ones... thinking about M3's.
Got tyres on sat off michael,a Really helpful guy Got Bridgestone BT0020 in 200wide for $290 fitted. Pi_thumbsup
Astro - I get my rubber from Mick, but he is a Bridgestone dealer only, so if you want the M3's then you will have to try elsewhere.

Cheers Ruffy
Yep Michael & Mick give you great protection when it comes to rubbers
Motorcycle supermarket has a sale on Pirrelis
http://www.mcas.com.au/_product.php?sect...rodid=7595
Pirelli Diablo Corsa Special
** SUPER SPECIAL ** Diablo Corsa front 120/70-17 & rear 190/50-17, normally $578.00 NOW ONLY $350 for the set!! Hurry, while stocks last.

Thats a good price Pi_thumbsup. got a new shinko yesterday gone up $50 since last time Pi_freak may start importing them myself soon Pi_thumbsup