R77 Missing
Hi Everyone just want to inform that i have a R77 carbon twin slip on exhaust go missing through Australia post. Im in QLD so anyone on this site hears or comes across a set up for sales if they could inform me that would be great

And thanks in advance
BUGGERConfused
I owe I owe,so it's off to work I go!!!

My missus picked me up from the wood show 5:15pm or so yesterday and pointed into the back seat, she'd picked up a box from the post office for me, my screen, yay right? nope. I rolled the box over and checked the sticker...not my name, not my box, said umm wth?

Returned it the next day and located my box...thing is the chick used a bar code scan on the slip and the box both times...no alarms or bells ringing, nothing.. no double checks.

I'm surprised I got it in the end, and all people have to be able to do simply is just read..

We have a world of foolproof aids...and we keep up by making better fools...

hope ya get your cans mate its a big ticket item to lose.

Thompy.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
i sent some parts before xmas to a bloke up your way,c.o.d ,well he never got the parts i never got my money ,and Aust post, cant find my stuff?
Maybe it's worth spending a coupla bucks and insuring the stuff we're sending!
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Absolutely.