Wheelie Tips
I would like to start lifting the bling busa up a bit more does anyone have any tips or suggestions all I can manage at the moment is power wheelies but man they scare the hell out of me I would like to try slower ones at around 60-100 ks these 150-200 I dun like

Oh and Shredder you need not respond to this as I dont like the sounds of your technique

I know there use to be a thread on this ages ago but I think it got lost in the crash that the site had

Do I bounce it or clutch it

What gear to start in

Sit downs or standups

or should I just buy another lighter bike and throw that down the road first instead of the Busa Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
Bill, I've only been riding bikes for about 18 months , so I'm as credible as Shredder (sorry Shayne, I just felt like I had to put the boot in too ).

I've had a 43 tooth sprocket on the back for a few weeks and it's nearly impossible to not wheelie. I've also noticed on stunt videos the guys that wheelie let a lot of air out of the tyres...

I'm sure if you tried a 43/16 tooth combination, (or even more teeth on the back, etc) you'd enjoy it (until you went on a long ride anyway).

Just my 2c worth.
"sometimes, crime does pay"

Employee of the Year
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au

<i></i>
its ok pan I use a 16/42 combo on mine now it comes up easy enough at high speeds what I am after is low speed wheelies without letting tyre pressures down i just wanna piss of the car guys down the coast at 100ks by ifting it and pulling away and I know what Shredder will say buy a turbo you cant keep the bloody thing down ever Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
17/43 2nd gear rev it out to around 5 to 6G back it off say 1000rpm and hit it fast and it will stand up easy, Don't for get to hang on back tyres don't last too long but..
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
<i></i>
Arh Wheelies, so passe now Bill

If you want to grab there attention wave your finger as you smoke the tyre up as your go by.

A lot safer, both wheels are still on the ground, well most of the time!

Shayne <i></i>
Tell us how Shayne, tell us how...
(and also what NOT to do...) <i></i>
pan you are getting confused Shayne is aBUSa and Shane is Shredder Shane crashed not Shayne you get it now oh and then there is Shane (santa) Shane (Busabuser) and dont forget Shane (m8ee) but only 4 of them ride Black /Purples so it is easy to know which one is which Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i>Edited by: Xhiler8r&nbsp; at: 14/12/05 12:11 am
</i>
Which Shane? Do you mean the one from Queensland?
<i></i>
Most of us are from queensland, but only one of us is shayne.
Shayne is aBUSa, not to be confused with abusa, who is not shayne.

EASY HEY!!

Shane. <i>Edited by: m8ee&nbsp; at: 14/12/05 9:26 am
</i>
It starting to sound a bit like "Who's on first..."
<i></i>
When it goes wrong

<i></i>
superstreetbike.com/stunt_howto/030_0312_wheelie_01/

superstreetbike.com/stunt_howto/122_0444_hdt/ <i></i>
Did some one say something about roll on's from up north
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
<i></i>
Ok Pan, you wanted to know how to do a smoko?

First thing............

Decided this information was better told in person as most have seen when it goes wrong even for the experienced!

To those who think all this is stupid find another post to read.

Shayne <i>Edited by: aBUSa at: 21/12/05 10:34 pm
</i>
He's right, don't go at anything half-arsed, you will lose if you do.
<i></i>